Where are the Reach haters?

57 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Criticising somebody for being poor isn’t ‘hating’ I hate that stupid phrase . He’s obviously booked his ideas up so let’s enjoy that rather than point scoring against each other 

Totally agree, annoying phrase used when somebody dares to criticise a player

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

Criticising somebody for being poor isn’t ‘hating’ I hate that stupid phrase . He’s obviously booked his ideas up so let’s enjoy that rather than point scoring against each other 

This. Been poor all season. Not before time.  Now needs to keep it up.

You can be quite vicious and never seem to give lavishness when we do well.  If there was a hate scale you would pretty high up towards actual hating.  

Bucked.

This x 1000...……...….why do we have to have one of these stupid f***ing "haters" threads every f***ing week ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pinky said:

This. Been poor all season. Not before time.  Now needs to keep it up.

Poor by his own high standards. Not poor by championship standards.

Never stops running to take up good defensive positions and stretch the opposition defenders when we attack. He makes space for team mates even when he is off form, because he’s mobile and intelligent. 

Some Wednesday fabs don’t like him because he doesn’t get stuck in, like Messi and Ronaldo. They want another Graham Hyde or Andy Pearce.

• Like 1

I still count all the players as having to find their feet under a new manager at this stage.

All bets off for a few weeks, then we start saying who is playing well and who isn't.

No one thought Nuhiu would start today for instance, or Iorfa would have such an impact at both ends.

Think we need to let things settle before coming out with rash statements.

• Like 1

He had nothing to ‘book’ up. He was just going through a quiet patch, wasn’t playing poorly or particularly brilliant. 

But our fans have to have a scapegoat and a groan when players maybe aren’t quite performing to their usual standards. Hate to say it, but the reaction United’s fans gave to Henderson when he made that howler today was exemplary. 

At the moment if that was one of our players we’d be raging. 

• Like 1

You are always one of the first to jump on players when they aren't doing well. I didn't actually think Reach was great today but he's a good player and made his contribution as he always does.

32 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

You can be quite vicious and never seem to give lavishness when we do well.  If there was a hate scale you would pretty high up towards actual hating.  

Bit harsh for the chairman of the defend nuihu fox Dawson Palmer pelupessy association . Also been pretty satisfied with this season .  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He had nothing to ‘book’ up. He was just going through a quiet patch, wasn’t playing poorly or particularly brilliant. 

But our fans have to have a scapegoat and a groan when players maybe aren’t quite performing to their usual standards. Hate to say it, but the reaction United’s fans gave to Henderson when he made that howler today was exemplary. 

At the moment if that was one of our players we’d be raging. 

Yer ,owt yer say sally