'Boro - V - Wednesday OMDT

My silly side says a sneaky 1-0 win with fletcher grabbing the winner....

But that being said I would be happy with a point from most away games in this league

The Wednesday have arrived at The Riverside. 

The Monk was booed off the coach and called a snake as he left the coach. It seems there is no love lost between The Monk and Woodgate according to The Stir. Woodgate claims he distanced himself from the players. And with Woodgate playing for Real Madrid and all....

The locals were also keen to see Rhodes who is still a local hero in these parts. 

I didn't see him get off the coach. I explained to the locals who were waiting for him he'd lost it, I don't know where he lost it, but he's lost it. Their reply was he's a good player, but Karanka ruined him. Good job Karanka didn't get the Wednesday job.

lol

Kieran Lee signs autographs for the Wednesday fans who called him over. 

20190928_132133~2.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

The Wednesday have arrived at The Riverside. 

The Monk was booed off the coach and called a snake as he left the coach. It seems there is no love lost between The Monk and Woodgate according to The Stir. Woodgate claims he distanced himself from the players. And with Woodgate playing for Real Madrid and all....

The locals were also keen to see Rhodes who is still a local hero in these parts. 

I didn't see him get off the coach. I explained to the locals who were waiting for him he'd lost it, I don't know where he lost it, but he's lost it. Their reply was he's a good player, but Karanka ruined him. Good job Karanka didn't get the Wednesday job.

lol

Kieran Lee signs autographs for the Wednesday fans who called him over. 

20190928_132133~2.jpg

The bloke in the blue coat looks like Bannan, FFS. Should have had the back desso'ed too lol 

• Haha 2