'Boro - V - Wednesday OMDT

Gibson - what a wee willy wankstain. Not that long ago either that they brought in chuffing Alvaro Negredo on £100k a week and Victor Valdes who won't have been cheap. 

Think we'll sneak it 2-1 - plenty of ammunition for us to get riled up over with Gibson, and Monk will want to show his old club up. 

Harris & Luongo. 

• Like 1

I only went to the old M'boro ground once in (I think) 1974.  My fading memory is that we were fortunate to only lose 8:0.

That was not the best of times to be optimistic about watching the Owls away.  In 1973 whilst working for a time in London I was able to see us play QPR. At least we scored 2 but unfortunately QPR scored 8.

As for tomorrow - being ever the pessimist I think a draw would be a good result.

Middlesborough.  Famous for Ace Lager and being a front runner in the first edition of Crap Towns. I admire Gibson for persisting with this Sh!thole of a place. But I suspect deep down he's a bit frustrated with it all. As the Lord says, he's invested all of that money and look where they are.  Still in the second tier and still a crap town.

Let's hope Monk gets his revenge - although I suspect a 1-1 is on the cards.

UTO

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Indeed. Was meant to be meeting a lad called Mason Bennett but he never turned up..

Has everyone seen the photos of Keoghs leg? Looks awful. Plus the videos of how stinking drunk they all were.

Hope they get banged up. Could have killed someone. Idiots.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

This division isn't all that great.

There's an opportunity for our lot to have a decent season if they are up to it.

Should be targeting a win today. Boro haven't looked confident. 

Could this be the game that sets our season of things to come, a game that we expect to win but could it turn out to be the Wednesday way again, hope monk has put that mindset to bed.