2 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

A Sheffield Wednesday spokesperson said: “We can confirm Mr Gregory has been excluded from all Sheffield Wednesday fixtures and official club events for a period of two years.

Lucky get

• Haha 1

I witnessed his and others drink fuelled behaviour behind the cop, it was neanderthal from the lot of em! They all need to leave the ale alone! They obviously can't handle the booze so good riddance

As it said, it was not the first time he had been to meetings at the club about his behaviour. Maybe he gave assurances about things in the past, maybe a suspended aspect of an agreement has been invoked. I understand at Rotherham he was stood up, like others, but not in his designated seat. That is as much the issue. I witnessed him at Hull a few years back, actually stood in front of our fans who had mobility issues and needed to sit, blocking the view. Him spending games not actually watching them but just engaged in dialogue with the home fans.

This is more a totting up process than the one offence, so the only person at fault is him

11 hours ago, 1963owl said:

every song we sing is foul & abusive language lol

and we all stand too ie Rotherham but he was the only one thrown out inc his bird. he is a harmless lad in fact id say there is less trouble at games he is at than more. ive seen him calm a lad down recently at an away game ,he has banter with opposite fans and he takes mick out of himself doing press ups etc ,to me that lightens the atmosphere . maybe only slightly lightens him though as 5 press-ups aint gona burn many calories lol 

Think he needs to grow up , I'm guessing he's in his fifties now , why does he need to crave attention all the time ? Who wants someone shouting abuse Infront of you all game whilst only half watching the game itself.

I for one wont miss him , let's hope when does return he starts acting like most Wednesdayite's that go to matches.

• Like 1

If he did what was claimed on here then I am more in agreement with a ban than I was previously, although two years is a long time.

However, if the foul mouthed abuse I stood up and gave that ex pig when he celebrated in front of the Kop the other night was taken in isolation I could have had the same punishment.

1 minute ago, torres said:

They are only required because of d1ckheads like tango 

Yes but even the saner element need stewarding....fans could sit where they like,take booze into the stands,,smoke whatever and wherever they desire....you've got have stewards at any event when a large number of people turn up .

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Yes but even the saner element need stewarding....fans could sit where they like,take booze into the stands,,smoke whatever and wherever they desire....you've got have stewards at any event when a large number of people turn up .

You seem like a stand up gentleman, how many times have you needed a steward?

Of course I understand what you are saying, it just winds me up when grown adults find it impossible to behave correctly that they need a nanny. 

More bans like this might finally help the hard of thinking to stick to the rules for their own and everyone’s benefit 

It's sad that a fan who loves the club has had to be banned. Let's hope the club and Tango can come to an agreement. He is after all a " face " of supporter's countrywide.
And two years, really is a bit much, considering what you hear on a regular basis.
Maybe by showing younger fans the error of his ways if he can return, then a shortened  ban may become the best thing that happens for all concerned