What do we need ?

So despite the upheaval were now 8 games in and with no league cup distraction. Yes Monk has only been here two mins and is still assessing the squad and how were going to play.

However, what are most fans thoughts on what we are lacking to take this club forward and have a proper go at promotion ??

Ill have my 2 cents first, whilst I think Odubajo will be ok when he settles down and Palmer is playing well at left back I think we are weak at full back, and would like to strengthen there. Were a winger short and as daft as it sounds as we have so bloody many we could do with a striker. Joao as frustrating as he was is being missed.

Harris and Borner have really added to the squad there are a massive improvement. Luongo looks good to me, Lee is coming back to fitness. Murphy may be ok going forward but had been poor so far.

• Like 1

We haven’t had a good full back for years, especially left back. 

still think we need fresh start and get rid of most the players that due to finish. It’s like Carlos’s stamp is still on that team and it’s flipping irritating. 

we need, a new Centre half, some added energy in Centre midfield, a better right winger and a pacey striker for future tactics 

Edited by Mr. Chow

41 minutes ago, VBQ24 said:

About 50 million quid. 

This and a complete overhaul of the set up from top to bottom.

Totally new group of players, Monk's coaching staff (maybe keep the fitness guy).

Never gonna happen tho as we're not allowed to spend decent money & our fans aint patient enough to give a manager time to build a team capable, with or without money!

We need some of the players out of contract resigning before May, we need a left back only been waiting 3 years now and a quick striker with a 1 in 3, conversion rate - won't be cheap.

And controversially we need goals from central midfield Bannan for such a great player is woeful short of goals, every team that does well in this league has goals from midfield we are lucky to get into double figures with 4 or 5 players.

• Like 1