Herries Road

4 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Parking on the bottom of Herries Rd to be outlawed from 17 Oct 

New parking to be arranged at Niagara and at a School the name of which escapes me for a very reasonable (allegedly) £5 

I knew this would be the plan as soon as the diversion of traffic was enforced 

Robbing bastads

There are some right inconsiderate rumblezoids that park on Herries Road though mick, plenty of time Ive seen elderly ppl have to step onto the dangerous road bcz the car parked up on the pavement blocking their path.

13 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Parking on the bottom of Herries Rd to be outlawed from 17 Oct 

New parking to be arranged at Niagara and at a School the name of which escapes me for a very reasonable (allegedly) £5 

I knew this would be the plan as soon as the diversion of traffic was enforced 

Robbing bastads

Council or Wednesday driven change? 

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

Put away thoughts of parking and parkings fees by travelling in style on the Rotherham Owls Coach for a mere £7, coach leaves Silverwood Working Mens Club in Dalton Rotherham at 14:00 hrs. Arrives back at approx 17:45 hrs numerous drop off points on the way back.

You know it makes sense.

Not if you live in Cheshire:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

18 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

Which bit is to be closed do we know and is it Herries Rd or Herries Rd South

I assume it's Herries Road South as there are major issues there now since the diversion came into effect.

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Put away thoughts of parking and parkings fees by travelling in style on the Rotherham Owls Coach for a mere £7, coach leaves Silverwood Working Mens Club in Dalton Rotherham at 14:00 hrs. Arrives back at approx 17:45 hrs numerous drop off points on the way back.

You know it makes sense.

So leaves at 14:00 hrs back about 17:45 hrs, is it one of those mystery tours, are the punters old fuddy duddies,  if so I might be interested. 

18 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Been parking at Niagara for free for thirty bloody years. Now some fool in a yellow jacket wants to charge me a fiver for it. 

And who owns Niagara ? Yep , SYP. Wonder if its them who have pushed for this. Nice little earner for em.

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

You know it makes sense.

I hear you have upgraded your coach this season 

YXD12.jpg.4f890f4b4dc38c7f031e9663acef8a31.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

And who owns Niagara ? Yep , SYP. Wonder if its them who have pushed for this. Nice little earner for em.

Scarily probably not that far wrong 

5 hours ago, Mycroft said:

You know it makes sense.

Is that the orange one that looks like it's a relic from the Cold War? 

• Haha 1