Part timers last night ...

Now dont get me wrong I embrace any new or returning Wednesday fans coming to watch Wednesday but please make sure you know the players names because its was cringy listening to someone a few rows up shouting at/for players when they arent there !!

Get Forestieri on FFS!!

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Now dont get me wrong I embrace any new or returning Wednesday fans coming to watch Wednesday but please make sure you know the players names because its was cringy listening to someone a few rows up shouting at/for players when they arent there !!

Get Forestieri on FFS!!

You sure it wasn't Rob on iFollow that you were hearing. He loves getting his players mixed up. 

Last night there were two blokes sat behind me.

One reckoned that Nando was banned from training. Yep, his ban means he can't train too.

He based this off the fact he's seen that video of Nando on a tractor. Keeping himself busy etc.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Are you sure it wasn't the regulars who were the culprits? 

There was an old bloke in the South who was still shouting about 'JJ' at every game I went to until at least the season before last.

He still might be; we don't sit near him anymore!

That's probably my Grandad. He has dementia, Watching Wednesday is all that gets him out of the house these days.

Edited by Steelman
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Are you sure it wasn't the regulars who were the culprits? 

There was an old bloke in the South who was still shouting about 'JJ' at every game I went to until at least the season before last.

He still might be; we don't sit near him anymore!

I was sat in KK, didn't here anything. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Get Forestieri on FFS!!

Mate...They are not ALL part timers...Bloke behind us was shoutin' "FFS! Owusu" two years after Owusu had left...and that fan was there every week

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Get Forestieri on FFS!!

As a Truefan it's your job to educate the lesser fans, and provide them with guidance from your superfanskills.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Steelman said:

That's probably my Grandad. He has dementia, Watching Wednesday is all that gets him out of the house these days.

Poor bugger.

It's bad enough that it's not at least blotted out every memory of this bloody football club for him; but to leave him tortured by memories of JJ as well...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Get Forestieri on FFS!!

Are ya sure it wasn't cabbage McCabbage face ? Did he have a Geordie accent, a dog and two snivellingcunts called Steve with him ?? FFS lol 

• Haha 2