SAG/SYP: Get a grip

5 hours ago, Brammy said:

The old pop bottle rule always makes me laugh. I take a bottle in every game stuffed in my pocket and have never been stopped and had the lid taken off me. Could be a hand grenade stuffed down there for all they know.

My cousin's lad goes one better. He takes the lid off just before the turnstiles and puts it in his pocket, walks through with the bottle in his hand and puts the lid back on once he's in the ground. Genius.

This is a bit sad but I keep a bottle top stuck under my seat with chewing gum for every home game... I cannot divulge my seat number as I’m sure the authorities would be straight in there

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Brammy said:

The old pop bottle rule always makes me laugh. I take a bottle in every game stuffed in my pocket and have never been stopped and had the lid taken off me. Could be a hand grenade stuffed down there for all they know.

My cousin's lad goes one better. He takes the lid off just before the turnstiles and puts it in his pocket, walks through with the bottle in his hand and puts the lid back on once he's in the ground. Genius.

Same here, works everytime.

Just now, latemodelchild said:

What was the reason given for them not attending? 

Nothing, too ashamed to say it's down to a power - crazed owner who doesn't know what he's doing, nor can he delegate to a CEO etc  while on hols (cos no one decent will work with him). And this for Leppings Lane , most sensitive curva in world football. Frightening.

6 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Nothing, too ashamed to say it's down to a power - crazed owner who doesn't know what he's doing, nor can he delegate to a CEO etc  while on hols (cos no one decent will work with him). And this for Leppings Lane , most sensitive curva in world football. Frightening.

7797fd107cf2e58bec23abbcd336f073.gif

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Whats frightening about leppings lane? All whats going on has nothing to do with safetly and everything to do with trying to bring our club down . Every away ground be4 and after u mix with home and away supporters , what has a bunch of pig coke heads on there last visit here got to do with general safety? .only very high problem clubs like leeds, pigs millwall should there be any restictions. 

32 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Absolute fuckingclown.