Adam Reach

Guest The Horse

Weird thing is he was the one who pulled us through that God awful winter period under Jos.

Where has that drive and determination gone? 

Probably KFC by looking at that picture.

8 hours ago, S W F C said:

When will he get dropped? 

What does he do to warrant a place in the starting line up? He’s so lazy and looks disinterested half of the time. Feel for Odubajo as half the time he has two running at him. Reach wonders off in the middle and leaves him with two every time.

Surely Kieran Lee is a better option? Other than a screamer every ten games, what does he offer? 

Its been done to death...it’s boring now!!

He's not playing well that's for sure he seems to be trying to play 2 positions of winger when we have the ball and drifting in to middle when we dont where as Harris hardly ever leaves the wing ....its a tough role to play for the lad.whether we have anyone else who can do the role is debatable .I would guess that no player puts in the mileage covered than what reach does .

5 minutes ago, chrisf said:

Someone on the North shouted his name and something along the lines of "run you lazy chap" and Reach turned around and looked up at the top of the North stand to where the fan was. He then played a bit better!

Great coaching...can we get these people in key places around the stands?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, torryowl said:

He's not playing well that's for sure he seems to be trying to play 2 positions of winger when we have the ball and drifting in to middle when we dont where as Harris hardly ever leaves the wing ....its a tough role to play for the lad.whether we have anyone else who can do the role is debatable .I would guess that no player puts in the mileage covered than what reach does .

We have had this for the majority of his time here - ''he's not playing as well as he has been''

When?? People seem to think good goals = good performances

They don't. 

Derby at home under Jos - where he played in the middle was his last good performance  - he for once took on the role of senior player and got hold of the game - prior to that i can't think of many - and certainly even less after.

The one mitigating factor i have in his defence is that he does get swapped round positional wise a lot!!

This can not help, but it's as much to do with him not playing well in any particular role to i suppose 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, torres said:

Barring a 40 yarder going in, i'm not sure he is 

I think he is. His form last season in general was far better than this so far. I just hope he doesn't become the next Forestieri, a player once worth a fortune now worth chuff all. Carlos said on Sky that DC turned down 9mil for Reach. I don't know whether the Benfica thing was real or just a name drop from our former coach, but we should part with if the money is good. 

Players lose form or confidence...happens to all of them.

Maybe he needs supporting and building back up by the manager, coaches and other players.

He has the ability...we have all seen it. 

Let's not stick him on the scrap heap just yet huh?