Adam Reach

When will he get dropped? 

What does he do to warrant a place in the starting line up? He’s so lazy and looks disinterested half of the time. Feel for Odubajo as half the time he has two running at him. Reach wonders off in the middle and leaves him with two every time.

Surely Kieran Lee is a better option? Other than a screamer every ten games, what does he offer? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, S W F C said:

When will he get dropped? 

What does he do to warrant a place in the starting line up? He’s so lazy and looks disinterested half of the time. Feel for Odubajo as half the time he has two running at him. Reach wonders off in the middle and leaves him with two every time.

Surely Kieran Lee is a better option? Other than a screamer every ten games, what does he offer? 

Yep we were murdered down thier left 1st half, reach was nowhere to be seen. 

2 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

He's also carrying a few extra pounds by the look of it 

woeful performance again tonight, if the summer rumour of Benfica are true then he's certainly had his head turned

Would happily take the money back we paid for him 

1 minute ago, thesexynortherner said:

I suspect Monk was giving him a last chance to impress tonight.. don’t think he’ll start again for a while. 

Not sure he will start on Saturday but I wouldn't go as far as a while. Think a sub appearance will do him good. Let him know he isn't one of the untouchables under monk. Maybe the spark he needs.

He should be one of the players stepping up now but it is the complete opposite.

Has been bumbling around the pitch and offering very little. 

As I said, I've never questioned his effort before...But I thought he was going through the motions tonight.