footballleagueworld.co.uk

QUOTE:

"The Owls welcome the Premier League side to Hillsborough in the third round of the Carabao Cup on Tueday and will be hoping to continue the winning start to Monk’s tenure, having won his first two games in charge."

:ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy: Have I missed something???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Spookone said:

QUOTE:

"The Owls welcome the Premier League side to Hillsborough in the third round of the Carabao Cup on Tueday and will be hoping to continue the winning start to Monk’s tenure, having won his first two games in charge."

An 's'

• Haha 6

43 minutes ago, Spookone said:

QUOTE:

Actually having got the equaliser we all left early thinking that was it, but the game had not finished and we all missed the winning goal. Got to learn to stay to the end! :ph34r:

• Haha 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

2 minutes ago, adamnich said:

Saying that i've heard a few times on stuff about his "100% record" so far. I thought that meant 100% wins not "100% no losses"

Yep it stands as an unbeaten record, not 2 wins - let’s hope after tonight the footballleagueworld site is reporting Monks record as 3 wins. lol

• Like 1