Wednesday -V- Everton OMDT (LC 3rd rnd)

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Its just the lack of trying to progess in cup games. I can't recall such an extended period of apathetic cup games and utter disinterest in the club in doing well.

Yeah when you consider the League cup is the only thing we've won in livong memory!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

It doesn't bother me a bit this tournament.. just games for fringe players as I see it..

I see where you're coming from Costy, but it ain't like we have big European cup commitments. And ANY success for us would be nice after the last twenty years, FFS.

We all know we struggle with quality in depth, we've a few good players, the rest, well could see this result coming a mile off. 

We've had a go, not been disgraced, but really the game was over after 10 minutes and Everton just managing the game out. 

On an evening of few cup shocks, the gulf in class between the championship and premier league reserves seems to be widening (except Spurs)

1 minute ago, striker said:

We all know we struggle with quality in depth, we've a few good players, the rest, well could see this result coming a mile off. 

We've had a go, not been disgraced, but really the game was over after 10 minutes and Everton just managing the game out. 

On an evening of few cup shocks, the gulf in class between the championship and premier league reserves seems to be widening (except Spurs)

That's the thing, we didn't have a go.