Wednesday -V- Everton OMDT (LC 3rd rnd)

Won't take much away from this fight other than the fact that once again Wednesday make an abysmal start to a game... you JUST don't start a match conceding that many goals so early on, yet we do it over and over.

True, we got both Dawson, Fox and Thorniley out there to shake up our defense and Dawson not being vocal enough to command the defense... further up field, also a lot of players not seeing much (full) game time, so bound to be some lack of routine... but whether it's this 2nd side or our first XI, this kind of starts to games is a problem.

Why is it I have to read match reports over and over about the opposition dominating the first half and it's only after half time we wake up.

Of course, cup progress would've been nice so we could have more "free hits" to get our other players more matches too, but this shaky start to matches is an issue.

3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So we just throw away this game then as it means nothing playing a premier league side , this attitude gets me , I’m sorry 

your right pal,were still paying to be here,and still a way into europe for whoever wins it,we ain't going up,we should have had a go at this,instead of basically foding..again..