Wednesday -V- Everton OMDT (LC 3rd rnd)

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Maybe but when you consider they have the England keeper, a former Barcelona and Columbian international that scored against England in the world cup. Brazilian internationals Richarlison (costing £50M) and Bernard. Sigurdarsson etc. I'm not surprised our 2nd string are getting done over. They aren't going to be a cohesive and fast thinking unit when they've hardly played together and played much football. It's just the reality of it. 

so play a stronger team ffs,absolute wee wee take off us fans who pay to go 

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Maybe but when you consider they have the England keeper, a former Barcelona and Columbian international that scored against England in the world cup. Brazilian internationals Richarlison (costing £50M) and Bernard. Sigurdarsson etc. I'm not surprised our 2nd string are getting done over. They aren't going to be a cohesive and fast thinking unit when they've hardly played together and played much football. It's just the reality of it. 

And on Saturday a very average (at best) Sheffield United took them apart. I watched that match on Saturday and Everton were awful, as they have been in just about every game this season. 

Everton don't have to be very good to beat us. 

Nuhiu the only one worth a place in the team tonight. The rest of them look like they wanted a nice movie at home in front of the fire.

Massive holes at the back, especially worrysome on the right, not covering the back post when the ball is on the left.

Dawson made a cracking save to stop a third going in but fails to impress me with his control and organisation of the defence in front of him.

Murphy again the silent assassined. 

Love the throw in thrown to a player looking in the opposite direction. Reckon they must have practiced it in training. Just missing the secret word required to turn and go for the ball.

Still, I expect us to still get back into the game to finish 2-2 at full time. Required - 10 rockets to stick up 10 ar*eholes. Nuhiu doesn't need one, he's done ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

And on Saturday a very average (at best) Sheffield United took them apart. I watched that match on Saturday and Everton were awful, as they have been in just about every game this season. 

Listen, I don’t like that lot as much as rest of us... but they are not average at best !

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I suppose you watch 'em a lot, do you ?? FFS :duntmatter:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We're not funded by a terrorist entity.. have fun at bin Laden lane ..

• Haha 2

Well guys I'm sat drinking cocktails with Vic Reeves Club Singer on the piano overlooking Taormina Bay watching Mt Etna and its lava plumes every ten minutes or so.

Reckon I'm winning compared to you poor fookers watching our midfield.

Anybody remember 3-0 versus the mighty Arsenal?

• Like 1