PLAYERS HOLDING HEAD FAKING INJURY

6 hours ago, slinger208b said:

That’s no different to any other injury is it?

Don’t they treat on the side lines whilst play continues?..

Yes, but my point was related to the amount of time. Someone suggested it should be a mandatory 5 minutes. I feel that's quite a long time to force someone to be off the pitch, in the event of a genuine but minor head injury.

Guest The Horse
23 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

The one sight which does annoy me however is the crowding of the Ref. at every decision. Accept the decision , fairly or not, and retreat, or expect another free kick to be give 5 yards further on.

I thought that this was still a red card offence?

Remember a few seasons ago, the rule change was instant red card for disagreeing with the ref.

Not so unbelievably, the only player to get sent off to my knowledge for this was our very own David Jones about 5 minutes into the first game of that season.

Since then, the rule has either been scrapped or forgotten about or only applies to Wednesday players.

11 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

Yes, but my point was related to the amount of time. Someone suggested it should be a mandatory 5 minutes. I feel that's quite a long time to force someone to be off the pitch, in the event of a genuine but minor head injury.

Think it is quite sensible really, that way the physio can have a proper look at them. Might cut out the play acting.