ToastFeatures

Drink price fizz up

Had a pint of fosters before the game and they "only' charged me 4 quid, so must just be the sign that's wrong

Wouldn't pay 50p for that cack on tap.

13 minutes ago, ToastFeatures said:

C987C060-99C3-44FF-A0CD-0045CF52050C.thumb.jpeg.225dc2fd3b98ea02598d20c417f2e250.jpeg

Its cheaper to get two half’s than a pint, poor lass behind counter didn’t have a clue why people were asking for two half’s and a empty pint cup haha.... lol

Haha that really is thick! 

That must be photoshopped 

Wednesday would never be this dopey 

Haha was going to post about this. Noticed it on the north nearly a fiver for a pint of strong bow lol 

Prices in stadiums up and down the country are outrageous, that is also a tinpot mistake.

I can't stop laughing at the thought of people drinking Fosters. It also seems like some people actually pay through the nose for it.

It's a strange world.lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, prowl said:

I can't stop laughing at the thought of people drinking Fosters. It also seems like some people actually pay through the nose for it.

It's a strange world.lol

It's almost as if different people might have different tastes and preferences, isn't it?

Who'd have thought, eh?

:duntmatter:

I'm a fully-signed up real ale man, but I don't expect everyone to share my tastes, and I certainly won't sneer at anyone for liking what they like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

its unreal that someone at our club is so thick to price a pint at 4.80 and half at £2 a kid at nursery would know that makes no sense . well id never pay £4.80 in ground for something what costs the club appx 35p-40p a pint 

I thought Fosters was only drunk in parks? 

• Haha 1

They should be paying the fans to drink fosters. No wonder Australians have breath like cat wee wee

The worrying thing is, these prices have remained in place all season and when I mentioned it they just laughed. 

No wonder our transfer policy is ludicrous.

3 hours ago, ToastFeatures said:

C987C060-99C3-44FF-A0CD-0045CF52050C.thumb.jpeg.225dc2fd3b98ea02598d20c417f2e250.jpeg

Its cheaper to get two half’s than a pint, poor lass behind counter didn’t have a clue why people were asking for two half’s and a empty pint cup haha.... lol

That really is VVank :duntmatter:

I find using the kiosks at Hillsborough demoralising. It’s the Fawlty Towers of football catering. A tea, and orange juice yesterday turned into a scene from Platoon as the tea was dropped, they had an argument over the tango screw top and bumped into each other trying to find the milk. 

• Haha 7

FFS any excuse to knock the club.

If you don't overpay by 80p a pint, don't expect good players. You can't have both.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, ToastFeatures said:

Wow nearly a 5er for a pint o’pi55WTF:

4 flipping quid for fosters lol 

granted I will drink it if it 1.90 a pint