Last minute goals - anything better?

fantastic for the crowd celebration injuries aside and i've had a few of them  (still recovering from the crossley header) 

something special about the resignation of defeat or draw only for complete mayhem to break out

better than that fantastic for team morale, them pile ins are brilliant, get the crowd and team together and i firmly believe any successful season has a few last minute turnarounds in it 

nothing like it for walking home with a bounce in your step, having that drink and feck off curry when only seconds before you didnt want to eat 

we've had some screamers over the years feel free to add memorable ones 
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, steelowl said:
fantastic for the crowd celebration injuries aside and i've had a few of them  (still recovering from the crossley header) 

something special about the resignation of defeat or draw only for complete mayhem to break out

better than that fantastic for team morale, them pile ins are brilliant, get the crowd and team together and i firmly believe any successful season has a few last minute turnarounds in it 

nothing like it for walking home with a bounce in your step, having that drink and feck off curry when only seconds before you didnt want to eat 

we've had some screamers over the years feel free to add memorable ones 

Obviously Antonio v Carlisle...

one i always remember was maguire‘s grass cutter v Barnsley... 95th Minute?

nothing of a season really just remember running up and down, people screaming and players sliding into the corner of kop celebrating wildly... think Dave was leading as usual 

When they result in draws, when we score them it feels like a win. When opposition score them it feels like a loss. 

I went bonkers on Saturday. I think I spent the next few minutes shouting "THAT'S JUSTICE! THERE IS A GOD!" over and over again.