Go on, own up...

One of my biggest regrets (other than the hot chick in Thailand who turned out to have meat & 2 veg) is leaving and missing Crossley header, was literally on the ramp down from Kop never turned and ran so fast (other than said night in Bangkok) 

Edited by DuttyTeabags
Hangover 3
  • Haha 3

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Letting myself off for this one because genuinely couldn’t see us creating anything. And really must have been a late show because I left on 88, walked back to the leisure centre and still no roar. 

Big “FFS” when I heard the classifieds on Sports Report lol 

Serves you right!!

1 hour ago, DuttyTeabags said:

One of my biggest regrets (other than the hot chick in Thailand who turned out to have meat & 2 veg) is leaving and missing Crossley header, was literally on the ramp down from Kop never turned and ran so fast (other than said night in Bangkok) 

A pair of Dutty Tea bags is the correct terminology I'd wager?....

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I missed the goal as we were stood up to let some bloke who was leaving squeeze past. Of course, as Harris set off down the left flank, he stood still and started paying attention to the game again, meaning that the right hand side of the Fulham goal was obscured from my view. I just about saw Nuhiu going in to attack the ball, but had no idea where it was going until everyone went mental.

So thanks to that bloke who was happy to sit through 93 minutes of football but clearly decided 94 minutes would be too much, then proceeded to stand in front of those of us who wanted to stay and watch the game to its conclusion.

Next time, I'm legging him up.

Swift jab to the back of the neck will do the trick, when he wakes up you'll be sat at home :tango:

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria

Watched it on ifollow until the 90th minute, then I was given a hard stare by the he missus as dinner was getting cold....

Didn't realize we had equilized until I escaped to the bog later to read the match report.

I get that some people have to leave at a certain time if they've got to be at work. I presume some people have to catch a specific train home as its the last one. Other than that though I don't get why people leave. If you don't like big crowds walking out sit in your seat for 10 minutes. If you don't like sitting in traffic sit in your seat for 20 minutes. How bad do you find traffic that you'd miss out on a moment like yesterday? I'd sit in it for an hour or more to experience what we did yesterday. That release of frustration was needed, those that left early didn't get that. 

• Like 1