That roar!

15 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

My lad said that was the most he'd celebrated a goal since Brighton playoff. I agree with him. It's the most I've celebrated an equaliser since Crossley against Southampton I reckon. Fulham were an affront to football today. The ref was just as bad. An absolute aberration. The relief felt by everyone and the outpouring of joy actually surprised me. We need to make Hillsborough a bear pit. We need to make it uncomfortable for away teams who cheat, and nearly all of them do. Put pressure on the ref by calling for everything and castigating stuff that goes against us. The atmosphere at the end was getting nasty before the goal and I for one loved it. We need to stop being pushovers.

From watching a Garry Monk side come to Hillsborough in the past with a bit of a nasty edge I’m hopeful that he will do the same for us. 

3 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

Do you feel sorry for the people who always leave ten minutes before the end?

Overheard a bloke on the way home get asked by a Rotherham fan how we had gotten on and his shock when he found out not just that we had scored but that Nuhiu was the scorer was just fantastic. Made my day.

19 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

It was Fulhams tactics that set the ground going...TBH..It was virtually an own goal...

Sorry, Asteener, their defender made a deflection, and he was in front of Atdhe , so the cross was going across the goal.

as for ,leaving early, no sympathy for anyone who missed it

48 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Asteener, their defender made a deflection, and he was in front of Atdhe , so the cross was going across the goal.

as for ,leaving early, no sympathy for anyone who missed it

I meant their tactics firing the players and the crowd up..not a "literal" og....It was a sort of parable lol