That roar!

6 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

T'wer good weren't it. At least we got icing on our smart price sponge cake.

I've lost my voice either cheering for the goal or shouting at the effing ref.

Same. 

Hurt my hand banging on the boards at the front of the grandstand as well. Been sat up there for a few seasons now, never felt compelled to do that before, was an angrymad celebration due to being wound up for 45 minutes by the ref and Fulham's antics. 

It was Fulhams tactics that set the ground going...TBH..It was virtually an own goal...

Hillsborough can be a bearpit when it starts..It needs a catalyst....A bad foul on a Wednesday player...a shocking ref decision..or

Doing what Fulham started doing....

Once the crowd got up for it...Fulhams passing wasn't as calm and assured, Wednesday players upped it...

It was when both those Fulham players went down holding their heads at the same time that set the bomb off...absolute comic  theatre and obviously a tactic...

Was impressed with Fulham first half...reminded me of Billy Davis' Forest second half

Got what they deserved

• Like 1

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

It was Fulhams tactics that set the ground going...TBH..It was virtually an own goal...

Hillsborough can be a bearpit when it starts..It needs a catalyst....A bad foul on a Wednesday player...a shocking ref decision..or

Once the crowd got up for it...Fulhams passing wasn't as calm and assured, Wednesday players upped it...

It was when both those Fulham players went down holding their heads at the same time that set the bomb off...absolute comic  theatre and obviously a tactic...

Was impressed with Fulham first half...reminded me of Billy Davis' Forest second half

Got what they deserved

exactly or a full blooded tackle and a few shots   made this point in the matchday thread when someone said atmosphere was awful 

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Got what they deserved

It's so easy to stop that garbage of holding your head to stop play . Any player who goes down holding their head , that's it off , player safety could have concussion whether they have no subs left or not . Then only players who have a genuine head injury would stay down instead of , look up , see opponents in good position , fall down hold head . 

2 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

Do you feel sorry for the people who always leave ten minutes before the end?

I live in Hillsborough don't always get to the games can't afford it but get in for the last 15 minutes if I can the people that are walking out with more than, 10 minutes to go well today I hadn't paid a penny but saw the goal, but passed people who'd paid but didn't see it, stay to the fecking end you daft feckers 

Edited by owler66
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Love a bit of mental energy release like that. Rasping throat from shyte ref & abusing Knobheart. Warrior strikes again. Another frenzy like Rotherham away in cup. Brilliant.

I screamed in the face of my 3 year old son at the top of my lungs and he screamed right back at me...

2 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

Do you feel sorry for the people who always leave ten minutes before the end?

...then I texted my mate "I love a good diving header" and he replied, "I f****d off at '87".  

:sad:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Wasnt at the game, but know what you mean, if youve had that happen. Been lucky a couple times. 

Pure utter just lose it joy. 

Great stuff!

The place went nuts mate. People everywhere absolutely lost it. 

The cheer seemed to last for ages. 

My lad said that was the most he'd celebrated a goal since Brighton playoff. I agree with him. It's the most I've celebrated an equaliser since Crossley against Southampton I reckon. Fulham were an affront to football today. The ref was just as bad. An absolute aberration. The relief felt by everyone and the outpouring of joy actually surprised me. We need to make Hillsborough a bear pit. We need to make it uncomfortable for away teams who cheat, and nearly all of them do. Put pressure on the ref by calling for everything and castigating stuff that goes against us. The atmosphere at the end was getting nasty before the goal and I for one loved it. We need to stop being pushovers.

• Like 3