Atdhe Nuhiu

Think that my line to The Monk was finally connected. It was obvious to me, and the people round me, that our forwards, of any description were not causing their defence to lose shape at any time,and the obvious substitution, before even Winnall came on, that the man to ruffle their defence, hold the ball up, and pull them out of position

As for his heading, I wish people would WATCH. I saw him 'brylcream' his hair before coming on , and wondered why. Maybe he's chwating, butit seemed to help with the little flick 0ns at which he is expert . and didn't he ruffle their feathers

5 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Think that my line to The Monk was finally connected. It was obvious to me, and the people round me, that our forwards, of any description were not causing their defence to lose shape at any time,and the obvious substitution, before even Winnall came on, that the man to ruffle their defence, hold the ball up, and pull them out of position

As for his heading, I wish people would WATCH. I saw him 'brylcream' his hair before coming on , and wondered why. Maybe he's chwating, butit seemed to help with the little flick 0ns at which he is expert . and didn't he ruffle their feathers

Thats it.

I’m putting on my Brylcreem and off out chwating tonight.

Hoping to score a butit or two.

Edited by McRightSide
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

always available, rarely injured, never takes the huff

Yet we get the "Just playing for a contract..new manager ..etc etc"

The bloke turns up..and yea I know we could ALL do that....but he's a better player than he is given credit for...and has got us outta jail today..as he has done before.

Its a pity we cannot give him the same slack as Rhodes, Forestieri ..even such as bloody Butterfield got..

Sadly Adthes dad isn't a Wednesday fan...Sadly Adthe hasn't gone awol cos some other player is earning more than him...

Adthes problem is that he is prepared to come off the bench, prepared to start a game, and doesn't hide behind vapid excuses and pander to the crowd...

Yet it still seems he's Marmite

That last minute goal will live for a while with me..Its moments like that ..that bring me alive as an Owls fan..The muck the bullets the "Give it one last go" scenario

Adthe was up for it....he was there for it..not having a f.ookin' massage or watchin' on from a warm seat in the stand

The lack of appreciation from some Wednesday fans baffles me..We are not Man City, Liverpool etc..

We hope to be summat in the coming years....and its players like Nuhiu that will have helped on that journey..

But I reckon some will still hail such as Bothroyd, jeffers and Butterfield...

All players who are not fit to lace the blokes boots.

We are where we are...We have what we have...and I for one am well happy that in a contemporary way

We have Adthe Nuhiu...

Thanks for today adthe...I thoroughly enjoyed it..

What more do folk f.ookin' want?

Well said mate. Totally agree.