Harry Arter

27 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

One of the Fulham fanzines gave him both barrels.

Returning from a 1-match ban in the in the 66th minute for Ivan Cavaleiro, Harry Arter entered the fray to galvanise the Whites’ midfield department but, in a perplexing series of events, the AFC Bournemouth loanee did anything but. Treating the pitch like Albert Square, Arter’s amateur theatrics disdained our discipline and tarnished our dignity.

Clawing at passing opponents, blue-mouthing every living creature in sight, disobeying basic requirements and responsibilities, the 29-year-old’s restoration to the fold was vulgar and unsightly. I see better attitudes from ex-cons on recreation grounds every Sunday morning. There was a sheer lack of respect in Arter’s outing, a petulance that’s better suited to whinging toddlers in McDonalds when the ice cream machine’s bust, again.

Taking matters into his own hands, literally, Parker wasn’t prepared to stomach his brother-in-law’s boorish antics. Summoning Arter to the touchline, the former England stalwart eyeballed the antagonistic playmaker, fastened fist to jersey and laid down the law. Arter was incensed and Parker wasn’t convinced by his indefensible dismay. Arter will be a hugely beneficial member of the camp this term, but with outbursts like that, he’ll be nothing more than a regular hindrance. Cut it out and let your football do the talking, Harry. No one cares for your hideous play acting.

Whoever wrote this wants to get themselves entered into the world scrabble championships... I’m sure it exists 

2 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

We definitely need a best caption competition!! What is Parker saying to Artur?... come on there’s some top comedians on here

„“look you little ******!! I’m on a promise tonight if we win so stop auditioning for Cinderella it’s not pantomime season yet! Get ya finger out!! 

• Haha 1

Really need to let this go but just seen footage on Twitter of the incident with Hutch. He comes away with the ball, Arter properly kicks him in the back of the legs then goes shooting after Murphy, grabbing his shirt and having to be wrestled away by his own players. 

Wasn't even booked. Should have been off. To make matters worse, ref books Hutch and gives free kick to them. 

Arter has now shot to the top of my football to$$ers list. 

33 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Really need to let this go but just seen footage on Twitter of the incident with Hutch. He comes away with the ball, Arter properly kicks him in the back of the legs then goes shooting after Murphy, grabbing his shirt and having to be wrestled away by his own players. 

Wasn't even booked. Should have been off. To make matters worse, ref books Hutch and gives free kick to them. 

Arter has now shot to the top of my football to$$ers list. 

Definitely. We need to stop obsessing over Fulham, it was the same a couple of years ago. 

We we got a good point against a team that on paper should have been better than us. 

Guest addedtime
19 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Definitely. We need to stop obsessing over Fulham, it was the same a couple of years ago. 

We we got a good point against a team that on paper should have been better than us. 

yes, we definitely should have an automatic thread close after x amount of hours.