Wednesday - V- Fulham OMDT

47 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Yes i am actually

Never  mind that £36 on the kop...................................unless of course its beneath you to sit on there

Must admit I'm not a fan of the view, been a season ticket holder for years on South and North, work means I can't justify it anymore. Paid on the gate for Luton and QPR, came away having not enjoyed it, saw the £43 figure and decided that's not for me. (Probably like thousands of fans) 23k attendance is proof the pricing is wrong.

Edited by bigash_swfc

1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

Must admit I'm not a fan of the view, been a season ticket holder for years on South and North, work means I can't justify it anymore. Paid on the gate for Luton and QPR, came away having not enjoyed it, saw the £43 figure and decided that's not for me. (Probably like thousands of fans) 23k attendance is proof the pricing is wrong.

Those prices are nothing new,its not like its some ad hoc kind of thing ya know,along with the weather,the manager,the chairman,the opposition,the day,the kick off time for deciding "its not for me"........................blah,blah,blah,it is what it is.