Wednesday - V- Fulham OMDT

simpleton behind me on Kop at half time ....   

‘ Can you believe we’ve managed to get another manager who thinks that donkey Nuhiu deserves to be in squad’ 

hahhahahaha 

19 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

The fact that we're still stuck on 27% possession is a pretty damning indictment of our second half performance.

No it isn't. I'm sure it was at least 5 years ago when everyone finally came to the realisation that possession stats are absolutely meaningless in regards to the game as a whole.

Just now, Groundhopping Owl said:

Endless timewasting, Arter was constantly on the wind up, niggling fouls...

Still laughing at why Hutch got booked for getting tripped by Arter ,  what’s gone through refs head there !?

4 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Get in there Atdhe you beauty! Any idiots out there who still prefer Rhodes??

Leave off eh ?   Lad wasn’t even in the squad , let’s concentrate on the players that played today shall we 

27 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

The fact that we're still stuck on 27% possession is a pretty damning indictment of our second half performance.

I know it looks damning as a stat, but watching the game it's clear that was Monk's gameplan, to let them have it in areas that wouldn't hurt us.

Fulham had a ton of possession but about 60% of it seemed to be between their two centre-backs. We totally deserved a draw.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, N0rtherner said:

THAT was a lucky draw! Actually happy after such a performance, imagine allegedly being a top 6 team and mustering a 28% possession at home.

Disagree it was lucky , we deserved a point , take our chances and that would easy have been a win 

Westwood’s at fault for Fulham’s goal aswell for me 

10 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

No it isn't. I'm sure it was at least 5 years ago when everyone finally came to the realisation that possession stats are absolutely meaningless in regards to the game as a whole.

United today, 27%, 2 shots, 1 on target and won 2-0 - the only stat that ever really matters!