Extra tickets for Boro game

MAL

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Pretty sad buying all the tickets you can to get points and then selling them on.

Think you might have trouble selling them, I mean who the f*ck would wanna sit near Ecclesfieldz Owl?

Not sat at a game in years or in my seat... your season ticket on the kop by any chance??? Or just one of them???

7 hours ago, Ecclesfieldz owl said:

Not sat at a game in years or in my seat... your season ticket on the kop by any chance??? Or just one of them???

61158FD0-0432-4BBE-A32B-FFC1925E1E73.gif

10 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Pretty sad buying all the tickets you can to get points and then selling them on.

Think you might have trouble selling them, I mean who the f*ck would wanna sit near Ecclesfieldz Owl?

9 hours ago, Ecclesfieldz owl said:

Oh no, you've done it now Ash, he's one of them north stand bovver boys, reytard!

On 21/09/2019 at 09:03, robowl4life said:

How bigs the hill? What sort of slope does it have to it? Quite like a nice concave but for £32.99 I can’t be too fussy.

Ps. Are there any sheep on the hill? 

Be careful what you buy, saw a film once these blokes walked up an hill only to walk down a mountain, don't want one of them in your back yard.

Edited by daleblue