Fernando Forestieri

Guest The Horse

Guest The Horse

The guy has had such a rough ride these last few years as the video below shows.

Injuries, suspensions, bans.

He's probably the only player in recent history that makes me get off my seat whenever he has the ball.

In light of the way the media has had it in for us in respect of what's come to light at United these last few days, when he's back - let's get behind this absolute talent and help him to help us overtake those nasty, vile pieces of work at the Pink Pig Pen.

Fernando Forestieri, we salute you!

19 minutes ago, The Horse said:

The guy has had such a rough ride these last few years as the video below shows.

He's probably the only player in recent history that makes me get off my seat whenever he has the ball.

In light of the way the media has had it in for us in respect of what's come to light at United these last few days, when he's back - let's get behind this absolute talent and help him to help us overtake those nasty, vile pieces of work at the Pink Pig Pen.

That last one, WTF is the ref thinking. 

23 minutes ago, The Horse said:

, when he's back - let's get behind this absolute talent and help him to help us overtake those nasty, vile pieces of work at the Pink Pig Pen.

"In light of the way the media has had it in for us in respect of what's come to light at United these last few days"

Sorry what's happened in relation to FF and referees?

Hopefully he'll come back and show every f*cker he's still a class act. Unfortunately my head says it'll be more frustrations and he'll leave in the summer without us offering a new contract

Guest The Horse
3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

"In light of the way the media has had it in for us in respect of what's come to light at United these last few days"

Sorry what's happened in relation to FF and referees?

I'm on about the way the local media (Radio Sheffield / The Star) have used every and any opportunity to beat our club. Whilst ignoring anything that SHOULD have been reported from the dark side.

But I think you knew that anyways.

It's time to fight back and put our personal gripes about the club to one side from top to bottom.

Including this poor fella.

We've all been critical of our team to one degree or another, myself included but now is the time to put these players on our shoulders.

Especially Fernando when he's available again.

4 minutes ago, The Horse said:

I'm on about the way the local media (Radio Sheffield / The Star) have used every and any opportunity to beat our club. Whilst ignoring anything that SHOULD have been reported from the dark side.

But I think you knew that anyways.

It's time to fight back and put our personal gripes about the club to one side from top to bottom.

Including this poor fella.

We've all been critical of our team to one degree or another, myself included but now is the time to put these players on our shoulders.

Especially Fernando when he's available again.

Just out of interest why Especially Fernando?

Shouldn't we treat them all the same?

If anything after his refusal to play for us the other year it should be even Fernando and not Especially Fernando. 

Edited by OWL1969

Guest The Horse
1 minute ago, OWL1969 said:

Just out of interest why Especially Fernando?

Shouldn't we treat them all the same?

If anything after his refusal to play for us the other year it should be even Fernando and not Especially Ferrands. 

For me, it's the DiCanio (ish) situation.

Football is not like any job that us regular laymen can relate to.

When there's an obvious talent, it takes an equally talented manager to get the best out of them.

But off on a separate tangent, I said not just get behind him but the club from top to bottom.

I think that many of us have been blindsided by the negativity that's been showered upon us by the local media that we've actually bought into it.

Forestieri is just an easy target and it just grinds my gears how we have one of the most gifted players we've seen for years made to look like a demon whilst much worse has gone off over the city unreported.