Love to see fellow Owls helping each other out and in turn boosting their own priority points 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

got to admit its starting to annoy me that people are just buying tickets and then immediately selling them just to keep up the priority points

if you can't go for genuine reasons then send them back to the club

there are plenty of fans on 500+ points who aren't getting a look in for some games

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

Well said sir, I missed Preston n Huddersfield for family reasons could have had tickets for both but thought no I'll give someone else a chance. Boils my wee wee sometimes 

1 hour ago, yeadonowl said:

got to admit its starting to annoy me that people are just buying tickets and then immediately selling them just to keep up the priority points

there are plenty of fans on 500+ points who aren't getting a look in for some games

tbf you could be on 490 points now without ever going to an away game 

2 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

We should remove the ticket section as its constantly being abused by so called fans

• Agree 2

Yes I also think its out of orderd but if anyone wants any tickets get let me know. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Still tickets available for Boro, just 520 points required now, I thought it would have sold out by now.

• Agree 1

Recieved additional allocation, probably make general sale now

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

Still tickets available for Boro, just 520 points required now, I thought it would have sold out by now.

Anyone still got a spare? I'm up in Sheffield Wednesday and can collect then if convenient for anyone.

This hasn't sold out, neither did Preston. If people really want to boost their points they'll go to these games, Everton at home, Blackburn and Wigan etc away. There's been many seasons I haven't been able to get a ticket, you just have to go to the less favourable away days to build your points up.