£15m up front and £1m add on for my psychiatrist who will think I’m mad if I tell him this is genuine! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, billyblack said:

I dont believe its anywhere near 30 mill a season. Neare 15 million maybe. A 10 million sell plus shrewd moves for freebies and loans and not splashing cash on players we dont need or cant afford will certainly help. 

If you go into the boardroom forum it lists the accounts for 2017-2018. We show a profit of 2.5m year end. These figures include the sale of the ground for 38m. Take that away and it would have been a 35.5m loss for the year. We can only sell the ground once so its worrying for 2018-2019 figures. We have cut the wage bill but not by 30m.

• Agree 1

Adam Reach a future England winger. Wowzers trousers.

20 minutes ago, heppers said:

Adam Reach a future England winger. Wowzers trousers.

8 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Future England player :laugh:

He’s better than both Sancho and Sterling for me :duntmatter:

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Would be one hell of a move for the lad. On his day he can be a brilliant player and last season scored some of the best goals I have seen for us in a long time. 

59 minutes ago, vulva said:

Fans have such short memories. His goals last year probably kept us up. Reach is a very good player, especially at this level. Rarely injured, good age, can play 2 or 3 positions, and very consistent. Of all the players we have, he would command the highest transfer fee. 

I could not agree more. However, I don't see him as a future England player.

He is however a fantastic player at this level and has proven his worth given what was a relatively high transfer fee at the time.

He is worth decent money and we should not be selling him cheap.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would be one hell of a move for the lad. On his day he can be a brilliant player and last season scored some of the best goals I have seen for us in a long time. 

"On his day" how many players have we got that we have to wait for to have "their day "?

Remember the "not one of Uniteds team would get in ours " cobblers 

• Agree 3

I’m sure even for 10 million we could go and get another winger plus someone like Gayle I’m up front 

if we could off load Rhodes too even give him to Norwich to balance the books we get that speed up to 

4-4-2 with fletcher and Gayle up top 

you could even go with a midfield two of Hutchinson, lee, or luongo and play bannan left and Harris right 

( is still go and get another winger ) 

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

you could even go with a midfield two of Hutchinson, lee, or luongo and play bannan left and Harris right 

Bannan on the left side of midfield? No thanks

• Agree 1

Sell Reach for 10 m, buy Maddison for 2 m.

Win - Win.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, the monk said:

"On his day" how many players have we got that we have to wait for to have "their day "?

Remember the "not one of Uniteds team would get in ours " cobblers 

Have to agree. Reach has some ability and can be an excellent player on his day. But how often does he do it for us? When has he ever grabbed a game by the scruff of the neck and dominated it? 

He is the best crosser of a ball we have in the team and is only suited to playing left wing. The problem is he isn't quite quick enough in that role for me. Central midfield he is way too lightweight and often avoids making challenges and that also doesn't work at left back for the same reasons. Personally if we could double our money on him and get £10 million then i would be very happy with that.

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, malek said:

Sell Reach for 10 m, buy Maddison for 2 m.

Win - Win.

Is this the Maddison that’s played in League 1 for 10 years, had every club look at it, all of whom didn’t bother?

• Agree 1

On 16/09/2019 at 17:47, Lee Davies said:

I'd pay them tbh. One footed, cannot tackle, not got the balls to tackle, can't remember the last time he took on a player. Peter Rudi the 2nd..

If anyone actually believes a bid of 10m was ever made you are off your rockers. 

Neg away but I'm right   

Aw Lee Davies, was Reach one of the offenders in Germany who didn't come over and personally rim your arse for 20 minutes after the match?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, vulva said:

Is this the Maddison that’s played in League 1 for 10 years, had every club look at it, all of whom didn’t bother?

Yep, that's him :)

20 minutes ago, malek said:

Yep, that's him :)

Think i’ll stick with Reach. 

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

Bannan on the left side of midfield? No thanks

Best football we've played over the past 25 years was in the first season under Carlos, with Bannan on the left. 

• Agree 2

Can't believe people can under value Reach so much. 

Maybe I shouldn't be shocked mind.

Afyerall there was someone in the Joao thread saying we should give him a free transfer just 24hrs before we got £5m for him.

Remind yourselves that Murphy went for £13m 

That a bang average striker like Madine last moved for £6m

FFS!

• Agree 5
  • Thanks 1