Jordan Rhodes

Guest Grez Bez

Im sure he'll get a chance with Monk. Up to him to take it like Winnall has.

He suits the style we played today so no more excuses

Edited by Grez Bez

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

I think it’s just not going to happen here. To continue paying his astronomical wages even just till January may be a silly decision. We really needed to take advantage of getting him off he wage bill. 

Jordan's read your post and decided to tear up his contract

32 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

He's been left out of the squad for one week. That's all. 

The overreaction is ridiculous. 

Lets, at the very least, give Monk a few weeks selecting his squads before writing the guy's obituary. 

You are the only person overreacting everyone else is discussing Jordon's future. 

FFS. 

Who knows. I mean, I thought it was an odd signing at the time. 

But he's here and perhaps Monk might get a tune out of him.

We'll just have to wait and see. It's a long season,  there's bound to be a few knocks, a suspension. He'll get a chance at some stage I'm sure.

• Thanks 1

As much as I don’t rate Rhodes, and a lot of that is because we were playing with just the one up, if he can’t make the squad in a 4-4-2 set up, then he needs to move on  Playing Reach in a front two, the mind boggles, and his performance in that role was, exactly what I expected

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

As much as I don’t rate Rhodes, and a lot of that is because we were playing with just the one up, if he can’t make the squad in a 4-4-2 set up, then he needs to move on  Playing Reach in a front two, the mind boggles, and his performance in that role was, exactly what I expected

It's a stretch to call that first half 4-4-2.

4-4-1-1, maybe or just 4-5-1 (or 4-2-3-1) - but whatever it was it didn't work and Reach in particular was anonymous.