Fletcher scoring run

Don’t be the kiss of death. Don’t be the kiss of death.

Last 25 league starts for us - 12 goals.

This season 7 starts - 4 goals

When you think what else he brings to the team, scoring at this rate is just fabulous.

Long may it continue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

And, unless one is shall we say, blinkered, you would have to agree that Nuhiu gave their defence a different but equally tough challenge for 12 minutes.

That could well be the shape of our season, especially when the midweekers come back. 60-80 minutes of the thoroughbred, followed by 10-30 minutes of the magnificent beast of burden.

He scared the sheeet out of them....just what they didn't like. UTO.

Just now, Holmowl said:

And, unless one is shall we say, blinkered, you would have to agree that Nuhiu gave their defence a different but equally tough challenge for 12 minutes.

That could well be the shape of our season, especially when the midweekers come back. 60-80 minutes of the thoroughbred, followed by 10-30 minutes of the magnificent beast of burden.

If Nuhiu could play 90 minutes like he plays when he comes on for the last 15 he would be great.

He is what he is and he's worth a place in the squad.

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I love the big lad. We know what he's all about. Know what he brings to the team.

Course, he isnt pacy or two easy on the eye.

And itll always be pointed out he doesn't get the magic 20 goals a season like some would like.

(Mind, who does?  I'm pretty sure you'd have to go back a decade to find a striker who did bang 20 league goals for us)

He was just what was needed at the time today. Five very differing managers have all seen something they like in the big lad. 

13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

With injuries, changes in form, & possible transfers in Jan, there will be no set shape for the season.

Right now Fletcher is producing the goods.

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

First time in 7 years that he's scored in 3 consecutive league games, apparently. 

Hopefully plenty more to come now that we actually play with wingers. Great crosses from Harris today and Reach at Preston. 

Absolutely right. He must think it’s Christmas with quality crosses like that.

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I love the big lad. We know what he's all about. Know what he brings to the team.

And itll always be pointed out he doesn't get the magic 20 goals a season like some would like.

(Mind, who does?  I'm pretty sure you'd have to go back a decade to find a striker who did bang 20 league goals for us)

Steve Maclean?

33 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He was just what was needed at the time today. Five very differing managers have all seen something they like in the big lad. 

Be very careful here i can feel another nuhiu thread developing 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, alanharper said:

First time in 7 years that he's scored in 3 consecutive league games, apparently. 

Hopefully plenty more to come now that we actually play with wingers. Great crosses from Harris today and Reach at Preston. 

Could have had another if Palmer didn’t fizz in that cross !!

Always said he’s a good player but his lack of goals is a massive problem. Looks to have rectified that and looks fit. Get him with a partner and we’re on to a winner long may it continue