Fletcher’s disappointing.....

First of all congratulations Fletch on another goal and a cracking start to the season.

Now, his hair.  Am I the only one who didn’t know he’d had a hair transplant? Well, 2 actually.

I am a sad balding man who was doing some research and saw his interview on Harley Street Clinic....

His first transplant was to cover the front tunnels, which to be fair do look loads better but he went back for the crown to be done..... which hasn’t really worked as he is still looking pretty thin up there.

Waste of several thousand pounds? 

Would Fletch play better with more hair? 

Has he referred Bannan yet? 

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayisS6 said:

First of all congratulations Fletch on another goal and a cracking start to the season.

Now, his hair.  Am I the only one who didn’t know he’d had a hair transplant? Well, 2 actually.

I am a sad balding man who was doing some research and saw his interview on Harley Street Clinic....

His first transplant was to cover the front tunnels, which to be fair do look loads better but he went back for the crown to be done..... which hasn’t really worked as he is still looking pretty thin up there.

As a 45 year old with a thick, lush head of hair I don‘t feel qualified to comment on folically challenged individuals 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheOnlyWayisS6 said:

How do you do. You're me without spaces. :biggrin:

WTF:

14 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

Didn't he play for Stoke also?

Not that I remember. 

14 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

BTW,Just noticed you have over 40k +,Surely this is an Owlstalk record?

I'm lucky to have ten bob after following Dottys betting advice!!

• Haha 2

Thanks for this OP

I had been wondering why, no matter where he is clattered into, Fletch immediately clutches his head.

I now understand this is not an attempt to slow the game down for a head injury, nor a ruse to get a player sent off or owt like that - he is just checking that the highly expensive tufty club wisps he has dessoed into his head have not fallen out. 

• Like 1