Winnall relief

Took the goal well but doesn't look half the player he was at Barnsley. Instincts are there but the body can't react fast enough. Probably needs more game time to get proper fitness.

Apart from the goal I thought he was like a fish out of water. I wish him well, if he can get back to what he was he can provide the cutting edge we need. A goal today can't do his confidence any harm.

Made up for the lad, I’ve criticised him and still have some doubts as to his all round game at this level but hands up today he’s come on and bagged a really important goal that in all honesty Rhodes probably would have missed 

On another note but winnall related.... when was the last time we had a manager that reacted positively at 1-0 up and bought on someone to kill the game off and not stuck a pelupessy on and tried to sit it out ?

Guest Jack the Hat

Looked a different player to the Luton match. He can head a ball so is the natural foil/ replacement for Fletcher when we play with wingers. Exciting times! Nuhui looked gods as well .

Edited by Jack the Hat