Cowley 0 Monk 2

On 15/09/2019 at 13:54, swfc-dan said:

Nice to get one over him. Enjoy the relegation battle Danny!

I do not get why people are getting on his back all because he’s not Sheffield Wednesday’s manager he never was going the manager in the first place.

And even if he did have the opportunity to become Sheffield Wednesday I think he would reject it the only reason for this is because he likes the challenge in teams that are struggling....

2 hours ago, Owlsend said:

I do not get why people are getting on his back all because he’s not Sheffield Wednesday’s manager he never was going the manager in the first place.

And even if he did have the opportunity to become Sheffield Wednesday I think he would reject it the only reason for this is because he likes the challenge in teams that are struggling....

Just my opinion, but my view is that The only reason they didn’t come here was around the issue of control. We offered them the job. They probably had a similar conversation with Huddersfield, who on reflection, went back to them offering more of the control they were looking for. The Cowleys were an opportunity for a fresh outlook on the club, recruitment, attitude etc. That’s not a slight on Monk, who is a perfectly reasonable choice, and fully deserves our backing. 

Firmly believe that long term Huddersfield have got the better option here. 

8 hours ago, vulva said:

Just my opinion, but my view is that The only reason they didn’t come here was around the issue of control. We offered them the job. They probably had a similar conversation with Huddersfield, who on reflection, went back to them offering more of the control they were looking for. The Cowleys were an opportunity for a fresh outlook on the club, recruitment, attitude etc. That’s not a slight on Monk, who is a perfectly reasonable choice, and fully deserves our backing. 

Firmly believe that long term Huddersfield have got the better option here. 

You may be right you may be wrong but only time will tell