Cowley 0 Monk 2

I wish the Cowley’s well, I couldn’t understand the love in for them on here, in the grand scheme of things, they’ve done nothing yet

They may go on to be top managers, but at this time Monk is a much better fit for us, and this isn’t based on one game, I’ve been saying it a while now

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Huge job at 'Udders. 

Trying to reverse a losing culture that has become so deep rooted might take a while to turn around. 

Seems like a confident chap, but him and his bro might have bitten off more they can chew with that job. 

41 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I wish the Cowley’s well, I couldn’t understand the love in for them on here, in the grand scheme of things, they’ve done nothing yet

They may go on to be top managers, but at this time Monk is a much better fit for us, and this isn’t based on one game, I’ve been saying it a while now

I wish them well too as they seem good honest hardworking guys. I just think its a terrible choice of club to take on. Can really suffer your reputation like Jones at Stoke. Hopefully he sorts them out why leave for a risk like Hudds?

Why are we having a pop at the Cowleys ,it was DC'S choice, he wouldn't pay the compo and match what salaries were demanded, I think DC's made the right call, I'm happy with the choice we've made unlike some on here, ie Shirley McLean. 

in the post match interview he came across well. But I get the impression that his methods are better suited to when he has a good pre season with the players and he can get his ideas across and change the mentality of the players. Trying to do that when there playing sat, tue, sat is going to be a tough job. Good luck to him but I feel its a job too far, if he manages to get them even 1/2 way up the table he deserves manager of the season IMO.

Edited by agentwalker

48 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Well done.