Huddersfield Presser

37 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

Sorry, I know Slinger's already posted the link above, but thought I'd embed it here just for those that don't want to open up a Facebook page.

I agree with the comments. He comes across as a really smart guy, balanced with his answers and has a reassuring demeanour. Obviously he's still going to be full of vigour after only a few days, but seems to be relishing it.

Thanks. Not everyone is on FB either. 

What a fantastic interview. He came across really well and seemed really confident. 

Wiped the floor with that melt who supported Uddersfield. I hope that confidence comes across on Sunday and we wipe the floor then. 

I have a good feeling about this chap. 

11 minutes ago, Acetripper said:

Huddersfield Town fan here!!!! :unsure:

I'll be honest, I always thought Gary Monk was a complete and utter-thrower (probably anti-Leeds Utd thinking there by me!) but I watched that, from start to finish and he's a superb guy, who knows the game inside out and knows exactly what the expectations are at Wednesday and where he's going with it! 

I actually hope he does the stuff for your lads! - Apart from etc. etc. :biggrin:

Humble Pie Eating for me - I've learned to not to be so quick to judge by watching that! 

Thanks  

Going back to the Wagner/Monk spat a few seasons ago, it was 6 of one and half a dozen of another. I’m sure you loved Wagner’s passion at the time and Monk gave a reaction that thought was disrespectful and as a consequence got some kudos from the Leeds fans. Passion showed from both sides.

Should be a good game on Sunday - 2 new managers eager to impress and I expect a feisty encounter.