Jump to content

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, andytrig said:

That's my Christmas present sorted!

That was my Christmas present last year, i echo the op post it's excellent quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a bloke in the bar for the QPR game with one on .

Mint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

That was my Christmas present last year, i echo the op post it's excellent quality.

What's it like size wise?

 

Is the sizing similar to this years home shirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

What's it like size wise?

 

Is the sizing similar to this years home shirt?

Haven't tried the new home shirt mate so couldn't tell you in respect to that .

The Pulp shirt I've got is a large and im 6ft with a 42"" chest and just under 14stone (fatty) and it fits me fine (not tight)

Edited by full fathom five
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, metaframe said:

Big sizing. True to say, Tesco clothes 

giphy_(7).gif.299bd472b53bb6898ddaecbbc6ce44a8.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got one of these, they’re really good quality and an excellent design.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically the current shirts are pretty small. 

 

These Bands FC shirts are “normal” UK sizes, like you’d get in Tesco. 

 

If youre a L in Tesco clothes, then L for this top. 

 

For the current  home shirt I’d say an XXL is like a Tesco L. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Haven't tried the new home shirt mate so couldn't tell you in respect to that .

The Pulp shirt I've got is a large and im 6ft with a 42"" chest and just under 14stone (fatty) and it fits me fine (not tight)

Where are you fat at 6ft n 14 stone and a 42 chest? :tango:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love it if the logo was not red n white.

Why oh why did they make the logo that colour, any other colour would have been great!

 

:angry:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, full fathom five said:

Haven't tried the new home shirt mate so couldn't tell you in respect to that .

The Pulp shirt I've got is a large and im 6ft with a 42"" chest and just under 14stone (fatty) and it fits me fine (not tight)

 

Well now I feel poo lol

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Where are you fat at 6ft n 14 stone and a 42 chest? :tango:

Beer belly

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m normally an XL or XXL T-shirt and that’s fine for bands fc size. 

 

I need a 4XL for the 19/20 shirt. Stupidly small. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, metaframe said:

Basically the current shirts are pretty small. 

 

These Bands FC shirts are “normal” UK sizes, like you’d get in Tesco. 

 

If youre a L in Tesco clothes, then L for this top. 

 

For the current  home shirt I’d say an XXL is like a Tesco L. 

Who the f u ck buys their clothes at Tesco lol

Edited by Mr Meadows
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Had a bloke in the bar for the QPR game with one on .

Mint.

 

BD443AE2-2435-4FE2-8620-C580FA7D83EC.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, attyjake said:

I would love it if the logo was not red n white.

Why oh why did they make the logo that colour, any other colour would have been great!

 

:angry:

That was my initial reaction but I went with it and glad I did. We have had sponsors in red on our shirts in the past so I can live with it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

Who the f u ck buys their clothes at Tesco lol

Not me - just based on the level of conversation in here I didn't dare say Aquascutum . 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...