Chris Brunt?.

19 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

If he is available, he is the only player over 30  I would bring to this club.

Legs and Lungs go, but skill never fails.

Play him in a defensive M/F role and pass the ball.

He’s passed it mate.Players of his ilk are without a club for a reason. Either passed it or too greedy. 

14 hours ago, barn_owl said:

Didn't he celebrate as if he'd won the World Cup when he scored against us?

i don't get the obsession with bringing players back just because they were good for us when they are past their best. 

Does my nut in when players don't celebrate against their former clubs. Disrespectful to the fans of their current teams.

Also proves players wrong who pick up needless bookings for taking their shirts off after scoring when they claim it was an instinctive reaction. Rounduns, they just want a reason to show off their 6 packs. Dicks!!!

The lad was a grade A  to55er

One of the mardiest players we have ever had. For every good moment there was a dozen strops. Glad to see the back of him same as that other mardy to55er Sibon. 

The reason I brought this up is because fans have called for a TALL, STRONG, C/M/F'er.

I believe that Brunt fill's that role.

Yes he is slow, but playing in that position in front of the defence you do not need pace.

Brunt reads the game well, uses his experience and, of course, is a great passer of the ball.

just imagine if Brunt did that job, with Reach and Louongo in there to give energy and drive, box to box players?.

12 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

The reason I brought this up is because fans have called for a TALL, STRONG, C/M/F'er.

I believe that Brunt fill's that role.

Yes he is slow, but playing in that position in front of the defence you do not need pace.

Brunt reads the game well, uses his experience and, of course, is a great passer of the ball.

just imagine if Brunt did that job, with Reach and Louongo in there to give energy and drive, box to box players?.

As Liam said being phased out. He played as leftback when Tone was losing his s**t and was awful. He's an attacker not a defensive player