2 Golden Elephants and a Monk......

Should settle down now surely?

Delphjon looked tired at the presser, but surely he can sleep easily now.

Its taken a while to get in place...and I still think the Elephants are facing the wrong way....but thats easily rectified.

I know we went for a Cowley...but a Monk wears a sorta Cowl..and I think DC realised this before it was too late...and pulled the plug..Once a REAL Monk tipped up.

I believe I speak for most superstitious Wednesday fans who thought, like meself..that a Gypsy p *ssin' on the corner flags might not be quite enough...and the Thai Monks, while having the good grace to tip up..have since left and were never intended...unlike the Elephants (facing the wrong way) to be a permanent fixture.

We just have to pick a team based on this premise now...

I would go ..defence wise....

Wildsmith...(theres a "wild hunt " and a smith was "Weyland" in ancient briton.... a legend

Palmer..as in "A reader of Palms"

Hector ..would have been perfect...Greek legend

So at a push....hercuLEES

Fox...Reynard, clever calculating...can't cross

I'm really struggling with the midfield...

But I believe I have found the way forward...

The rest will simply fall into place along the lines of superstition I have proposed.

Obviously some will disagree wiv me theory..but I can't find a fault...Even if I do say mes...ELF

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Should settle down now surely?

Delphjon looked tired at the presser, but surely he can sleep easily now.

Its taken a while to get in place...and I still think the Elephants are facing the wrong way....but thats easily rectified.

I know we went for a Cowley...but a Monk wears a sorta Cowl..and I think DC realised this before it was too late...and pulled the plug..Once a REAL Monk tipped up.

I believe I speak for most superstitious Wednesday fans who thought, like meself..that a Gypsy p *ssin' on the corner flags might not be quite enough...and the Thai Monks, while having the good grace to tip up..have since left and were never intended...unlike the Elephants (facing the wrong way) to be a permanent fixture.

We just have to pick a team based on this premise now...

I would go ..defence wise....

Wildsmith...(theres a "wild hunt " and a smith was "Weyland" in ancient briton.... a legend

Palmer..as in "A reader of Palms"

Hector ..would have been perfect...Greek legend

So at a push....hercuLEES

Fox...Reynard, clever calculating...can't cross

I'm really struggling with the midfield...

But I believe I have found the way forward...

The rest will simply fall into place along the lines of superstition I have proposed.

Obviously some will disagree wiv me theory..but I can't find a fault...Even if I do say mes...ELF

With your theory with religion you could go for Hutchinson in midfield.

The name comes from the old German for hug and Hugh from the Norman/French with the additives kin for relation.

St Hugh of Lincoln founded the first Carthusian Monastery in England.

Edited by Hookowl
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

With your theory with religion you could go for Hutchinson in midfield.

The name comes from the old German for hug and Hugh from the Norman/French

St Hugh of Lincoln founded the first Carthusian Monastery in England.

Absolute shoe in then Hooks matey...Thanks for the research

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Glad you mentioned Weyland! Reminded me i still need to collect the rest of the ancient treaures....or we can forget about promotion.....I'll ring Stevie May. I think he's still got one of Weylands magic swords. 

10616721_10153206162461111_4756331843767985348_n.jpg.b5887e7accb003049701cef7b06fb7a0.jpg946579_10153259746131111_3217522925396983500_n.jpg.24831dee483faca64d44840441b5a737.jpg

• Haha 8

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Ahh............ May

The Month of rebirth...when spring..err..springs..all is hale and hearty..the countryside flourishes...

Went well didn't it?

Made some good runs though lol

And less we forget, it was May who caught the Intergalactic dimension hopping monster and devourer of world's known as the eye of the beholder.  

wiz-kids-d-d-beholder-trophy-plaque.jpg&

Now safely locked away in the golden ball on the South Stand roof.

Of course, that has created another problem.

The ball on the south stand roof was created by Karl Gustavovich Fabergé as a decorative protective cover for the world's largest chocolate orange.

Since its been used to hold the monster no one knows where the chocolate orange has been rehoused in the meantime.

It's definitely not in Zicos Sterlands garage though

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

And less we forget, it was May who caught the Intergalactic dimension hopping monster and devourer of world's known as the eye of the beholder.  

wiz-kids-d-d-beholder-trophy-plaque.jpg&

Now safely locked away in the golden ball on the South Stand roof.

Of course, that has created another problem.

The ball on the south stand roof was created by Karl Gustavovich Fabergé as a decorative protective cover for the world's largest chocolate orange.

Since its been used to hold the monster no one knows where the chocolate orange has been rehoused in the meantime.

It's definitely not in Zicos Sterlands garage though

I heard it was, by he ate it.

lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Glad you mentioned Weyland! Reminded me i still need to collect the rest of the ancient treaures....or we can forget about promotion.....I'll ring Stevie May. I think he's still got one of Weylands magic swords. 

10616721_10153206162461111_4756331843767985348_n.jpg.b5887e7accb003049701cef7b06fb7a0.jpg946579_10153259746131111_3217522925396983500_n.jpg.24831dee483faca64d44840441b5a737.jpg

Yellow away shirt number 22

Raphael Floro!

One of those figment of the imagination players, but check him on Wikipedia and sure as eggs is eggs there he is Sheff Wed 2013-2015. One goal. Who was that against? 

We must have had more players that no one can remember in the last 20 years than anyone else.

6 hours ago, goldensmoke said:

Yellow away shirt number 22

Raphael Floro!

One of those figment of the imagination players, but check him on Wikipedia and sure as eggs is eggs there he is Sheff Wed 2013-2015. One goal. Who was that against? 

We must have had more players that no one can remember in the last 20 years than anyone else.

Diago Amado. Remember him? If I've spelt it correctly ofcourse.