James Beattie

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

I'll be honest..it might be better if Bullen had a change of scene..

Bullen needs to get the 

"I think I'm ready" out of his system at a lower league club , he will always be welcome here when he's found his level , but not as manager.

56 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

I think Monk is smart and tough enough to evaluate the players and see what needs to be done. There's no need to fear that someone can affect his decisions there. The different personalities are where Bullen can help a lot right now.

Presume he watches videos of our games, looks at stats etc

The last two games should be rated 18, horror shows.

However they do demonstrate our problems very clearly 

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

I hope they get shut of bullen and what left of the carlos / jos / bruce regime.

Ring in the changes and move forward.

Let him sort his own coaching team and give him a chance to build.

No point keeping people there who are going to be whispering in his ear about who can play where and who is crap who is not.

So you would get rid of the fitness coach we brought in from Manchester. One of the most respected guys in the business? What about the recruitment team that brought in Harris for nowt, Luongo at way below his worth, Borner  for nowt?

Sometimes you keep the best people and move the deadwood out. Chucking the baby out with the bathwater isn't a good idea. (well ok it might be if you hate kids)

32 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Can't put my finger on it but I just get a little uncomfortable about Monk and Beattie together, yes I know they've done it before and no, it isn't because Beattie played for the dark side. I think it's my age.

I think it's because you stepped into your study & the candlestick is missing. 

• Haha 2

Hope he doesn’t have his judgement clouded to much by Bullens input. Needs to bring his own people in ASAP imo and make his own mind up about players etc. Keep Bullen if Monk wants to keep him but it should be completely up to Monk. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

6 hours ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Ex United!!! If only we had a big car park we could congregate in with terrible banners. 

Once a pig.,

52 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Why so much hate for Bullen?

Weirdos!

New Owlstalk innit...some new posters have been created and it’s their job to post at least one irrational hatred post in each thread. 

A thread not a thread without a bit of irrational hatred. 

• Haha 2