Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 6 Coventry

6 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Had a dream last night that Monk’s first game in charge ended in a 6-1 defeat to Coventry at home. 

They took a 4-0 lead before Nuhiu pulled a goal back, and then we conceded two late on. 

Last vivid SWFC related dream I had saw Jeffers score a hat-trick against Barnsley. 

Was there much pointing ?

Did Morgan Fox get booed before kick off ?

Did we have to leave via Penistone Road ?

7 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Had a dream last night that Monk’s first game in charge ended in a 6-1 defeat to Coventry at home. 

They took a 4-0 lead before Nuhiu pulled a goal back, and then we conceded two late on. 

Last vivid SWFC related dream I had saw Jeffers score a hat-trick against Barnsley. 

last vivid SWFC related dream I had, I let Jeffers score a hat-trick against barnsley, I was in goal for the multi-digited wonder boys.

a lot of it was their own fault I kept fumbling the ball, and the gloves they game me had a spare finger in each one.

7 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

did you boo at the end.

3 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

What a bizarre reply. 

Celebrating 12 years with my GF in a couple of weeks btw. 

Well in that case get a boyfriend!

Modern times and all that!

• Haha 3

Moving on from sleeping dreams to imagination...

I can lie in bed and imagine meself getting 200 for England against Australia in the ashes..

But if its Wednesday in the cup final against..ANYBODY...I run from right back ..Go around 10 players...shimmy to send the goalie the wrong way...walk it to the line..

Then!!!

Hoof it over the bar!!!!!!!!

What in the name of all thats holy is that about?

Edited by asteener1867