Who's got the best handshake?

On the back of the roaring success of ''Who gives the best hugs''... Who in the current squad has the best handshake?

I hope we all agree that the perfect handclasp should be firm, but not a vice like grip (Westwood might be guilty of this)... Although too strong is preferable to a feeling of shaking a wet lettuce (Adam Reach)

Please note, that we are referring to the traditional British welcome here, not the trendy air hand slapping stuff.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

On the back of the roaring success of ''Who gives the best hugs''... Who in the current squad has the best handshake?

I hope we all agree that the perfect handclasp should be firm, but not a vice like grip (Westwood might be guilty of this)... Although too strong is preferable to a feeling of shaking a wet lettuce (Adam Reach)

Please note, that we are referring to the traditional British welcome here, not the trendy air hand slapping stuff.

That bird on the kop gives the best handshake at Hillsbro.

• Haha 9

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Players should get those buzzers from the joke shop and enjoy life a bit..

What happened to the joke shop FFS!?

1 minute ago, torres said:

I bet Borner shakes like a bear, Rhodes has one of those weak ones that make u feel weird for about 30 minutes after and Reach tickles your palm with his little finger!!!

The palm tickle!!?

I forgot that... Huge no no in the handshake, makes me shudder just thinking of it...

Guest addedtime
11 hours ago, Bing Cosby said:

I reckon the German lads will be textbook... A measured, respectful culture, plus most of us enjoy occasionally gripping a Borner.

Only our own, mind you.

Guest addedtime
12 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

This may surprise you, but some like holding other peoples' ... That bird on the Kop for example

You pulling my chain??