Rate these players in order of quality

On 08/09/2019 at 19:22, Left-footed Filth said:

My order would be:

1. Lee

2. Bannan

3. Forestieri

4. Reach

Note: I'm not knocking anyone's personal opinion, but for anyone thinking of putting Forestieri at number 1 please ask for a parent or guardian's permission first before posting.

Screenshot_20190908-191711.png

Why?

On 09/09/2019 at 12:29, Ante's Bubbly said:

I used to love wrestling when I was a kid.

The ITV wrestling introduced by Dickie Davies on World of Sport was always a must watch programme for me until all the daft wrestlers started to take over like Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy. I lost interest when the showmanship and acting became too obvious and took over completely, in a badly advised attempt to become more and more like the American version. I didn't mind the messing about before and after the wrestling, but not too much during the actual bout. The staged stuff took over from the actual wrestling, more and more and eventually affected viewing figures, but every now and then you would get a proper title fight and although you would still sometimes get a bit of showmanship in those bouts, the wrestling was much better.

The Royals were my favourite tag team (Bert Royal and Vic Faulkner) along with The Cortez brothers, I also loved Les Kellet, who messed about, but was one hell of a wrestler when he got going. Kung Fu, Jackie Pallo, Mike Marino, Kendo etc were also brilliant to watch, as was Adrian Street who was actually a very good wrestler. I seem to think that he just had long blond hair and started out winding up his opponents by combing his hair with a huge comb and just got more and more OTT as his career went on.

And not forgetting the dulcet tones...

Of Kent Walton..

• Like 1

On 08/09/2019 at 19:22, Left-footed Filth said:

My order would be:

1. Lee

2. Bannan

3. Forestieri

4. Reach

Note: I'm not knocking anyone's personal opinion, but for anyone thinking of putting Forestieri at number 1 please ask for a parent or guardian's permission first before posting.

Screenshot_20190908-191711.png

Difficult to split but

Bannan for me, on his day.