Jump to content
Whitechapel Owl

Owlstalk - Last Man Standing (Game 2)

Recommended Posts

Middlesbrough for me too please... Got a funny feeling they'll bounce back from Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very tough choice this midweek but I'm gonna go for Cardiff City please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then there were 2.

 

A very difficult week has wiped 8 of the remaining 10 out, only Cardiff did the business and that leaves just @Daz and @s29wfc left.

Commiserations to the 8 that made it this far, a very decent effort.

 

IMPORTANT - In the spirit of fairness please can you both PM me your choices rather than posting them in the thread. I'll add you both to the spreadsheet once I've received both of your choices.

 

There's a Friday night game so once again it's a quick turnaround for the next round. Please PM your choices by 7pm on Friday please.

 

Fixtures here - https://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/#/round-11

 

Spreadsheet here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=611059136

 

The game has never gone beyond week 5 before.....

 

Good luck

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done! Thank you.

 

If I win I might buy a house with the winnings - it’s getting exciting!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daz said:

Done! Thank you.

 

If I win I might buy a house with the winnings - it’s getting exciting!

WP_20160226_15_40_44_Pro2.png.5ce13646861a7de719e72a6152d0a11d.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done! Good luck Daz,  Although theres a strong chance we just may have chosen the same team  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2019 at 09:51, Mr Mercury said:

Derby please 

Kin last minute Dingle gits ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daz said:

Done! Thank you.

 

If I win I might buy a house with the winnings - it’s getting exciting!

 

3 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Done! Good luck Daz,  Although theres a strong chance we just may have chosen the same team  lol

 

Afraid so s29! You've both gone for Preston. The rules are that all players go through if everyone goes out, so by default you'll both go through regardless of Preston's result this weekend.

 

So, you can stick with your choices and move on next week or pick again this week? I really don't mind either way.

 

(To avoid this happening again in future I'll make it a rule that whoever picks first in this scenario gets to keep their original choice)

 

Apologies for the confusion

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

 

 

Afraid so s29! You've both gone for Preston. The rules are that all players go through if everyone goes out, so by default you'll both go through regardless of Preston's result this weekend.

 

So, you can stick with your choices and move on next week or pick again this week? I really don't mind either way.

 

(To avoid this happening again in future I'll make it a rule that whoever picks first in this scenario gets to keep their original choice)

 

Apologies for the confusion

 

No problem, I'm happy to pick again and let Daz stick with Preston seeing as he got in there first? Then either theres gonna be an outright winner this week or we both move onto round 6.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

No problem, I'm happy to pick again and let Daz stick with Preston seeing as he got in there first? Then either theres gonna be an outright winner this week or we both move onto round 6.

 

Thanks s29 that's very gracious of you, I think Daz is based in America so he probably won't see this for a while. The best idea is probably for me to just leave it open until tomorrow night and if either of you want to change your original choice just send me a PM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only just seen this - that’s very gracious of you S29... thank you. 

 

Shall we we share the house, but not in a relationship way :tango:, or do we choose again? :biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tension is killing me.

 

Do we have a winner?

 

This is worse than waiting to see if we'd signed Gary Coulibaly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We both chose PNE, so I think it rolls over to the next game. What stress and pressure :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Daz said:

We both chose PNE, so I think it rolls over to the next game. What stress and pressure :rolleyes:

We did, sorry I totally forgot to put my PM in with my 2nd choice, It would have been Wednesday though so we'd have both gone through anyway. Onto week 6 then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I couldn't get on here yesterday. Never thought of trying a different browser.

 

Anyway.....Congratulations @Daz and @s29wfc both go through again, we go into week 6 for the first time in the history of the game. 

 

As with the last round please PM me your choices.

 

To avoid a situation where both players go through without winning, I'll now add in the rule that the choices must be different in this round - first come, first served basis. I'll let you know if you need to pick again.

 

It's an international break now :sad: so plenty of time to choose, the deadline is Friday 18th October at 7pm

 

Fixtures here - https://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/championship/#/round-12

 

Spreadsheet here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oaNkqsgs-YA99217dYna5EloYBAhETf9-O-ujjOHAxs/edit#gid=611059136

 

Good luck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe a tie-break if it goes on. One team each from the same fixture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just let them both win and they get automatically through the first round of the next game 

 

Only saying this cus  I didn't win :Chansiri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...