Lee Bullen

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

I've heard no one ever say bullen is a good coach,  he's there for stability which I'm ok with but no way is he a coach,  I dont think he even has any badges , we are being run terribly atm 

I am sure Bullen has the necessary qualifications to coach, otherwise we would have problems with things like insurance.

I don't mind Bullen staying on but if Monk in a few months doesnt think Bullen has a role with the first team then so room sentiment.

4 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

How is it true ? 

Remind me how many club offers has bullen knocked back to stay at Wednesday ?

The day he goes  he'll be selling houses again 

He should be thanking the club not the other way round 

There’s a difference between the club ‘thanking’ him & ‘appreciating’ him.

I would also say, bearing in mind he’s probably not on extortionate wages, that he has put more into the club than he has taken out.

4 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

How is it true ? 

Remind me how many club offers has bullen knocked back to stay at Wednesday ?

The day he goes  he'll be selling houses again 

He should be thanking the club not the other way round 

Please refrain from posting assumptions as facts.  You have absolutely no proof whatsoever that LB hasn't been approached by other clubs.

Edited by Sham67

On 08/09/2019 at 13:04, lanzaroteowl said:

You need many coaches.

Goalkeeping coaches.

Fitness coaches.

Bullen could fill in as a defensive coach or one of many other roles that don't impact on team selection and style of play.

Yeah, OK. But I think rovrum Owls are taking a coach, FFS :unsure:

My opinion is that Lee should move on. He isn’t really a first choice as manager (or coach if you like). I also don’t think he is an assistant. He is a member of a coaching team. The fact he loves the club should never promote him beyond that, harsh but true I’m afraid. 

50 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

My opinion is that Lee should move on. He isn’t really a first choice as manager (or coach if you like). I also don’t think he is an assistant. He is a member of a coaching team. The fact he loves the club should never promote him beyond that, harsh but true I’m afraid. 

Why would you want to get rid of coach, who has a better win rate than the bloke replacing him or even the bloke that preceded him.:biggrin:

20 hours ago, SiJ said:

Brian Kidd has been part of the coaching staff for multiple managers at Man City...

Yeah but Brian Kidd can coach , bullen cant . Bullen ain't no coach trust me , the reason the lad from the under 21s got promoted was to take the training sessions . Bullen stood there saying nowt like he did during the games . He's out of his depth ... if you employ a manager he deserves the opportunity to bring in his team .if that means the club legend Lee bullen has to go so be it .