Honest view from a Leeds fan.

I blame the international break, I knew it was going to be a very long, long international break when we announced Monk right at the start of it. I'm appreciating what a good striker Beattie was. And now we are having a pleasant conversation with a Leeds' fan who has offered a perfectly reasonable opinion. 

lol

source_(2).gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anus said:

I blame the international break, I knew it was going to be a very long, long international break when we announced Monk right at the start of it. I'm appreciating what a good striker Beattie was. And now we are having a pleasant conversation with a Leeds' fan who has offered a perfectly reasonable opinion. 

lol

source_(2).gif

Don't worry anus me holed buddy. Muffin the mule is NOT a criminal offence, FFS lol 

• Haha 2

On 08/09/2019 at 04:35, wakefieldinleed1 said:

What's your opinion on Bielsa? 
————————————-

unbelievable coach. Makes you want to waste your life away, because your that desperate for the next game.

while results are a massive thing, as a season ticket holder, I’ve realised all I want is to go and enjoy going every week. I’d never ever want a big Sam, Pulis or karanka at my club. They leave a long stench way after they leave.

To be fair, monk brought a feel good factor back to Leeds. Forward thinking and at home attacking. You’ll enjoy him

He's definitely revitalised your squad but are you not worried that all the clubs he's managed tail off during the latter part of the season?

Leeds fan I know (for my shame) reckons they'll suffer a similar burn out to last season. 

First XI or so is quality, but the high tempo, intense style of football will knacker them out when it really matters. 

Just his opinion. 

32 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Leeds fan I know (for my shame) reckons they'll suffer a similar burn out to last season. 

First XI or so is quality, but the high tempo, intense style of football will knacker them out when it really matters. 

Just his opinion. 

I thought this was the trait for all of Bielsa’s previous teams. If the don’t have a injury crisis Leeds will go up this season

26 minutes ago, onefurlongout said:

I thought this was the trait for all of Bielsa’s previous teams. If the don’t have a injury crisis Leeds will go up this season

Not sure it's just about avoiding an injury crisis...more a fatigue crisis. 

The reason Dem Blades pipped Leeds (aside from a bit of luck) was they changed their game in the second part of the season and went a bit more pragmatic/defensive. 

Leeds kept trying to play in the exact same way and in the end it caught up with them. 

38 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not sure it's just about avoiding an injury crisis...more a fatigue crisis. 

It's only my theory ...but I'm convinced that high intensity played in the glut of Christmas games is what sees their levels dipping off into the second half of the season.  

No factual analysis,  just a feeling. 

Yes it obviously a worry but you know what, what really matters to me now, is coming home after a match, knowing we’re playing good exciting football, not feeling it’s a chore to go.

tickets are like gold dust now, and it ain’t cheap but he’s brought the love of the fans back for the game.

and to be fair monk, was the start of that. 

What i see in sheff wed, Mirrors a lot like what Leeds was like for years under Bates  etc etc. 

Expensive prices for garbage football. Fan base divided, fans going through the motions, only going through habit. 

Leeds has been turned round, through the owner, monk and now beilsa.

dont ever accept, defensive, playing the percentages football. 

Football is about the fans, about leaving the daily grind on Saturday, not to be depressed through the likes of Carlos, big Sam and Pulis.

Am sure monk will bring some pleasure back