He’s made a very good start so far but it’s early days. I’m fully expecting Fulham to trounce us 0-3 or 1-4 on Saturday as their £40m forward line will be too much for our defence, however we need to think long term and trust Monk will be the man to improve us over the next 18 months.

There’ll be bumps along the way but as Southie said, Dyche led Burnley to 11th in his first season so sometimes you have to put faith that you have the right man in charge 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I will never forgive you Snoots for calling our new manager a

“Beady eyed Spiv” lol

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

I will never forgive you Snoots for calling our new manager a

“Beady eyed Spiv” lol

Successful spivs are easily forgiven!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Successful spivs are easily forgiven!

SPIV ???  FECKIN SPIV. !!!!!!!????   SO I SUPPOSE THAT'S THE LAST I SEE OF THE 500,000 INVESTMENT THAT YOU ARE "LOOKING :bullen:AFTER" FOR ME 

• Haha 1

On 12/09/2019 at 18:37, Hookowl said:

6362881441_34fb33da3d_b.jpg

Can anyone put a date and location to this picture. Looks like my dad far left on back row. Is it a Lancaster or a Halifax?

1 hour ago, grandpaowl said:

Can anyone put a date and location to this picture. Looks like my dad far left on back row. Is it a Lancaster or a Halifax?

The air and ground crew of Avro Lancaster B Mark I.

W4236 'QR-K', of 'A' Flight, No. 61 Squadron RAF, grouped by the nose of the aircraft at Syerston, Nottinghamshire, after it had completed 70 operational flights.

Air crew, standing) left to right: Flying Officer F L Hewish, air bomber; Pilot Officer W H Eager RCAF, pilot and captain; Sergeant F R Stone, wireless operator; Sergeant L S Vanner, rear gunner; Sergeant H T Petts, navigator; Sergeant F R Sharrard, mid-upper gunner; Sergeant L Lawrence, flight engineer.

Ground crew, (sitting) left to right: Leading Aircraftsman W A Long, flight mechanic (engines); Corporal C Bowyer, fitter; Leading Aircraftsman J Blackwood, flight mechanic (airframe).

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The air and ground crew of Avro Lancaster B Mark I.

W4236 'QR-K', of 'A' Flight, No. 61 Squadron RAF, grouped by the nose of the aircraft at Syerston, Nottinghamshire, after it had completed 70 operational flights.

Air crew, standing) left to right: Flying Officer F L Hewish, air bomber; Pilot Officer W H Eager RCAF, pilot and captain; Sergeant F R Stone, wireless operator; Sergeant L S Vanner, rear gunner; Sergeant H T Petts, navigator; Sergeant F R Sharrard, mid-upper gunner; Sergeant L Lawrence, flight engineer.

Ground crew, (sitting) left to right: Leading Aircraftsman W A Long, flight mechanic (engines); Corporal C Bowyer, fitter; Leading Aircraftsman J Blackwood, flight mechanic (airframe).

Quality research there...

:image:

11 hours ago, grandpaowl said:

Picture is air and ground crew of Avro Lancaster B Mk1. That's all I know?