Wednesday Women's Team

Just now, FreshOwl said:

They’re saying they don’t have a problem with it because they’re being accused of sexism 

Fair enough, I think some and people shouldn't be accused of being sexist if they arent. There is definitely an undertone of he game being validated because men approve of it in many cases, including he bbc I feel. 

6 minutes ago, markg said:

Fair enough, I think some and people shouldn't be accused of being sexist if they arent. There is definitely an undertone of he game being validated because men approve of it in many cases, including he bbc I feel. 

Barbara Slater took up her role as Director of Sport in April 2009. She had previously been Head of Production and Head of General Sports for the department.

Remuneration received in 2018/19

• £215,000-£219,999

Love how the liberals are jumping over one another to look more PC than the next man by handing out the 'knuckle dragger names', but in doing so are actually more bigoted and fascist than the people saying they don't like the quality and isn't deserving of the coverage it gets.

Just now, Mycroft said:

From now on all teams need to made up of 6 women and 5 men.

Every one happy now

The 6 women members (sorry players), who play for equalitychester city went on strike today as they refused to play under male captain Harry Kane.

Kane who has 700 international caps to his credit & broken all world scoring records didn't comment.

The 6 non male players (they objected to the term female as typical male binary gender specifics), who have 11 caps between them were quoted as saying they wouldn't play under any male captain & would show the NGFA (non gender football association) who wears the trousers.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Love how the liberals are jumping over one another to look more PC than the next man by handing out the 'knuckle dragger names', but in doing so are actually more bigoted and fascist than the people saying they don't like the quality and isn't deserving of the coverage it gets.

My guess is most of these people are ‘brexit remainers’

They lose an argument everybody’s a knuckle dragging, racist, sexist homophobe 

Edited by horny owl

Just now, bigthinrob said:

The 6 women members (sorry players), who play for equalitychester city went on strike today as they refused to play under male captain Harry Kane.

Kane who has 700 international caps to his credit & broken all world scoring records didn't comment.

The 6 non male players (they objected to the term female as typical male binary gender specifics), who have 11 caps between them were quoted as saying they wouldn't play under any male captain & would show the NGFA (non gender football association) who wears the trousers.

You been recently dumped/divorced? 

• Haha 2

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Yes. Does it show.

And that was very cruel of you to bring it up!!

Only joking.

Very happily married, have a beautiful grown up daughter who has just had a beautiful baby girl. 

Have two brilliant son's, who both come to both home & away games.

PS you don't have to have some some sad bitter reasons to hold an opinion.

Just now, Mycroft said:

Soz mate :( .  ((((HUG)))) there, there.

Oh FFS, now i feel guilty.

My typing is so fu***n slow, I didn't mean to leave a gap between posts.

My faith in human nature is restored, where we can debate for hours but still retain some decent feelings.

Cheers mate & apologies for doing that.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Poor attempt at deflecting.  

22 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Only joking.

Very happily married, have a beautiful grown up daughter who has just had a beautiful baby girl. 

Have two brilliant son's, who both come to both home & away games.

PS you don't have to have some some sad bitter reasons to hold an opinion.

Any photos of the wife/grown up daughter pal??

Just to prove you’re not a sexist of course!!