Wednesday Women's Team

7 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Chuffin snowflake lol 

Everyone on here who isn’t too bothered about women’s footy is a “knuckle dragger”? 

Well, in true knuckle dragger fashion I will point aggressively at you and tell you to f.uck off. 

Ps. Women’s footy is a bit s.hit. 

Only a snowflake could get this upset about women’s football.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

It is not skint it is P&S  We have a battle to stay within guidelines, hence money has to be spent cautiously.

Investment in infrastructure and youth development doesn't count towards P&S. A women's team would have zero bearing on the P&S for the SWFC men's team.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Why are men wanting to be women..and women wanting to be men?

I wonder if there is a thread on our local netball teams forum asking how the men’s team are doing 

Hope so otherwise I’ve bought this netball skirt for nothing!!!

• Haha 3

Just now, bigthinrob said:

But SKY & BBC aren't pretending that your 7 year old nephew & his team are deserving of mass media coverage & pocketing the associated full time salaries.

11 million viewers for one game would suggest that it is deserving of media coverage, compared to the real mass media coverage which the men's game receives.

Tell you something BBC and any other TV company would do well to televise some kids football as the standard is bloody amazing and the games very exciting.  And the kids put everything in to it as well.

When I kid it was more about 50 kids all chasing the ball ending up one big mass brawl.

Lets get as many people playing football or watching it as possible.  Who cares if women's football results are higher up the list. 

2 hours ago, Matthew Thomas said:

Knuckle draggers have nothing better to do today, I see. “Do we have a womans’ team?” “No idea, women’s football is shït.” “It’s nowt but a politically correct exercise, shouldn’t be on telly.” Did I stumble into a time machine this morning? Jesus.

You sure your first name isn't john? Mr Thomas?

2 minutes ago, Matthew Thomas said:

Ashamed to call myself an owl reading this thread. Wednesday ladies are Wednesday, full stop. Why are you all so angry at everything? Don’t like women’s football, don’t watch it. End of.

You go girlfriend 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Minton said:

Investment in infrastructure and youth development doesn't count towards P&S. A women's team would have zero bearing on the P&S for the SWFC men's team.

If expenditure on womens team does not count that can not be reason. Could it be we do not have facilities aware Bruce said training ground is not big enough.

58 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Some right fecking nobbers, on this thread, who clearly have problems relating to women and are probably nervous around them.

Don't enter the infrequent women's football threads you tails.

Interpreted as :- Anyone who doesn't share my opinion is a "nobber".    Hardly appropriate if i may say, in these non binary, gender fluid, 'let the kid's choose' days.

Interpreted as :- Anyone who doesn't share my opinion or who makes any comment whatsoever involving women obviously "clearly have problems relating to women" & the rest of the generic "nervous around women" response.   

Interpreted as:- Don't enter any threads if your opinion doesn't reflect mine.     " You Tails".   Again, hardly appropriate if I may say and could maybe be interspersed with female genitalia based insults in the interests of equality.

• Thanks 1