Next Steps for SAG saga

1 hour ago, Grassy knoll said:

If this doesn’t get sorted soon and it probably won’t, I wonder if swfc could buy the 5 or so terraced houses on Leppings Lane flatten um and then use the space to have either better segregation in/out of the ground or redevelop the away end.

I think the people living in those houses would probably be against having their homes and business flattened 

Only solution for me is to put away fans in the north stand towards leppings lane. A huge barrier erected outside the turnstiles so home fans coming out of the west stand filter down behind the south to use the bridge or all the way down to the Kop. Obviously segregation would have to be sorted in the North but I imagine it would be cheaper than rebuilding stands. 

I would look at removing the Megastore and gym, turning that car park in to a little "fan zone" with fancy stalls, stuff for kids, maybe a bar and then new turnstiles at the foot of the North Stand for entrance/exit. Then build a West Brom style exit from the away end. (Basically a path that funnels away fans away from the immediate vicinity of the ground for those who haven't been). 

4 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

I would look at removing the Megastore and gym, turning that car park in to a little "fan zone" with fancy stalls, stuff for kids, maybe a bar and then new turnstiles at the foot of the North Stand for entrance/exit. Then build a West Brom style exit from the away end. (Basically a path that funnels away fans away from the immediate vicinity of the ground for those who haven't been). 

Like the walk of shame at Millwall