Update on Meltdowns after Monk appointment

8 minutes ago, The Wall said:

Some have nailed their colours to the mast and will now be obsessed with proving they were 'right' all along for the next 6 months, by criticising every thing he does.

I'd like to think the less militant owlstalkers will give him a fair crack of the whip

If you get a minute go and look at the Brexit thread, its full of them.

• Haha 2

Guest Ferkorf
28 minutes ago, simple84 said:

Can’t be bothered to read through everything. How are the meltdowns going? Do we hate him yet?

I expected this thread to be about Waltham lol

46 minutes ago, The Wall said:

Some have nailed their colours to the mast and will now be obsessed with proving they were 'right' all along for the next 6 months, by criticising every thing he does.

I'd like to think the less militant owlstalkers will give him a fair crack of the whip

That doesn't happen on here does it...?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

What do you think of him guru?  Thought he would be your type of manager. High press good attacking  style. Always been impressed with his teams( other than Middlesbrough) when I've seen them

I think, he could be the man, if he is given time to build a squad, in a sustainable way, without being lumbered with the remit of getting us up. We made only a half hearted attempt during the summer, to turn the squad into one that could challenge, and, in my opinion at least, we have no right to expect the club to mount a challenge. If, as many suggest, he plays football the right way, let him establish us as a footballing side, but give him the time to do that. We need to do something like Swansea have long tried to do, whoever is in charge. Anything that resembles the football he played at Birmingham, no matter how effective, won’t get my support

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Wall said:

You forgot to add that they would never, ever actually see a game and he’s the new reason why they won’t start going again!

• Like 2